The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes (2023)

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I saw something hilarious today. It said that this was breaking a record for the franchise. I was baffled by the headline since I thought the movie was doing poorly.

Upon reading the article I found that the record being broken was the 4th week decline was the lowest in the series. This is hilarious just how far they are going to try to label this as anything other than a flop.

It's like at 270M worldwide compared to the others who made like 500-800M worldwide each.

Let's change how we define success to accommodate our social agenda.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I saw something hilarious today. It said that this was breaking a record for the franchise. I was baffled by the headline since I thought the movie was doing poorly.

Upon reading the article I found that the record being broken was the 4th week decline was the lowest in the series. This is hilarious just how far they are going to try to label this as anything other than a flop.

It's like at 270M worldwide compared to the others who made like 500-800M worldwide each.

Let's change how we define success to accommodate our social agenda.
the Marvels has the best "record". they were bragging that this is the biggest grossing MCU film directed by a black woman. meanwhile its the only one.

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
This bitch is well on her way to being blacklisted from Hollywood and I'm all for it. Hollywood may be woke as fuck but even this cockwallet is insufferable to even them.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Goatface

it should be profitable, but nothing like the series
1702328682250.png

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ditch the so singing and it would be on par with Hunger Games which were above average movies. 👍