The Jew Haggle Thread

Siliconemelons

The Nissan main platform runs so many of their cars - Altima, Murano, Rogue and Quest. They are mostly still on the 3.5 V6 or their I4 for better MPGs. I have had good luck with Nissans - Murano, Quest and Rouge G1. My Mitsubishi was also a great car, as was the Honda... now as much as I loved my Jeep and GMCs - the foreign cars were a multitude of times better.

Only exp personally with haggling with Kia was my grandmothers Hyundai - got 2k below invoice... I was younger and not as refined in knowing what to research etc. it was "come with me, I am buying a car today" I was like, whhaaa!

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
I love going to Hhgregg for appliances and electronics. Their sales people remind of a used car lot. Much jew haggling to be had. Even if you can't get them to budge on the actual price you can get free stuff like delivery and accessories.

The last car we bought I had a hard time getting any dealers to move on their 'no haggle' price. When it came time to talk about service plans and warranties though, they got full jewed.

On a side note when the warranty guy offered us a drink while we talked, I asked for a Coke. They didn't have any laying around other than the vending machine, so I told him those would be fine. Magically he and the salesman didn't have any change for the machine. During the service plan purchasing I made him throw in a Coke on the paperwork of 'items owed to customer'. He thought I was joking. I refused to leave until the fat bastard that wouldn't budge on the car price went and bought me a coke. I stood around waiting and every sales person that asked me if I needed help I told them I was waiting for sales_guy_02 to bring me a Coke. He eventually did, best Coke I ever drank.

0.jpg

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Lol next level shit.

I had a salesman give me $5 cash because he erroneously charged me a $5 lein fee when i bought a Harley.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
I love going to Hhgregg for appliances and electronics. Their sales people remind of a used car lot. Much jew haggling to be had. Even if you can't get them to budge on the actual price you can get free stuff like delivery and accessories.

The last car we bought I had a hard time getting any dealers to move on their 'no haggle' price. When it came time to talk about service plans and warranties though, they got full jewed.

On a side note when the warranty guy offered us a drink while we talked, I asked for a Coke. They didn't have any laying around other than the vending machine, so I told him those would be fine. Magically he and the salesman didn't have any change for the machine. During the service plan purchasing I made him throw in a Coke on the paperwork of 'items owed to customer'. He thought I was joking. I refused to leave until the fat bastard that wouldn't budge on the car price went and bought me a coke. I stood around waiting and every sales person that asked me if I needed help I told them I was waiting for sales_guy_02 to bring me a Coke. He eventually did, best Coke I ever drank.

View attachment 113168
holy shit what a win.