The Legend of Zelda

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
pretty sure casting a trans as zelda also wouldn't make the movie eligible for all of the awards. They could swing something for Ganondorf who is colored.

Alternatively Nintendo could ignore the requirements and be fine with the movie not being fully reward-eligible.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Jokes on y’all! I haven’t even fapped to it yet!

hah losers!

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I've been spending the last few minutes trying to decide if it's worse to have Zendaya or that tranny play Zelda...

Thanks Current Year, you got me.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Link is pretty Peter Pan esque. He could easily be played by an adrogonys girl, like Pan. Dude is smaller than zelda (and pretty much everyone else who isn't a child) in most of the games.

• 1Picard
  • 1Barf

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
This will be bad.

Link is a notorious silent protagonist and they will likely have to give him lines, which will be awful.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Keep it simple and do them as kids. Could really be a neverending story vibe. I’m pretty sure the original NES game was a kid link. Put him on a harrowing adventure with courage. He’ll be mostly silent, but a kid actor could sell this. Plus it kills most of the tranny talk.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Keep it simple and do them as kids. Could really be a neverending story vibe. I’m pretty sure the original NES game was a kid link. Put him on a harrowing adventure with courage. He’ll be mostly silent, but a kid actor could sell this. Plus it kills most of the tranny talk.
Until the Dwayne Johnson fairy chops his dick off.