The LEGO Ninjago Movie (2017)

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The LEGO Ninjago Movie (2017)

Genre: Action, Animation, Comedy

Director: Charlie Bean

Cast: Dave Franco, Justin Theroux, Fred Armisen, Abbi Jacobson, Olivia Munn, Kumail Nanjiani, Michael Peña, Zach Woods, Jackie Chan, Randall Park, Retta, Charlyne Yi, Chris Hardwick, Robin Roberts, Michael Strahan, David Burrows, Ali Wong, Todd Hansen, Doug Nicholas, Pearl, Ruby

Release: 2017-09-22

Plot: Six young ninjas are tasked with defending their island home of Ninjago. By night, they’re gifted warriors using their skill and awesome fleet of vehicles to fight villains and monsters. By day, they’re ordinary teens struggling against their greatest enemy....high school.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream

I guess the Lego Movie and Friday's Lego Batman movie made the studio excited. Now they're doing a lesser known Lego Ninjago project. My daughter would LOVE if they did a Lego Elves Movie next (and not the crappy animated one)

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
My son loves ninjago, it is interesting though not surprising that they got all new voices.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
I don't think the Batman movie got them excited since this was in the pipe well before now, they're just timing the promotion of it to piggyback on the success they anticipate Lego Batman will have.

If you like these movies and Star Wars, Freemaker Adventures is a series you should check out. It's targeted towards a younger audience than even Rebels is but it will tickle adult funny bones as well.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
I don't think that's a new trailer. Looks like they just attached the existing one to the Cars movie because of the demo overlap.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database