The New England Patriots 2014 Playoffs Thread

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
20-23 Baltimore wins. Can't go against the best QB in the history of post NFL.
27-17 Panthers win. I hate the seahawks.
70-0 cowboys. Refs won't give them a fucking inch this time.
24-13 Broncos. Colts suck more than manning sucks in the cold.

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
Four good football games without another week's worth of controversial bullshit raging from both sides would be a win for me.

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
Four good football games without another week's worth of controversial bullshit raging from both sides would be a win for me.
lol, this is the playoffs. I can't remember a season where it didn't end with people shitting on the refs.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Probably because Flacco is fantastic in the post season and have beaten the Patriots several times and almost every time in the post season. I certainly understand why people pick them and I won't be to surprised if they win. That being said I think its the Patriots. They are the best AFC team over all I think and they are a lot better than the last couple times they fast the Ravens in the post season.

Probably because Flacco is fantastic in the post season and have beaten the Patriots several times and almost every time in the post season. I certainly understand why people pick them and I won't be to surprised if they win. That being said I think its the Patriots. They are the best AFC team over all I think and they are a lot better than the last couple times they fast the Ravens in the post season.
hey im not saying Flacco isn't Michael Jordan in the post season, im just being a dick about semantics

my favorite Joe Flacco win was the 2009 post season in New England where he threw 10 passes and completed 4 of them.

jeffvader

it's only castles burning
checking in for two boring blowouts by the number one seeds painted by the nfl as actually competitive contests! (go hawks)

This week on Boston's most popular sports talk shows on98.5 The Sports Hubb- the ravens were really really hyped up. A lot of looks into history at the overall record, Flacco's record, Suggs talking trash etc.

I think it's all bull shit. Pats earned the #1 seed and the Ravens earned their #6 seed. There's no more Ray Lewis, Ed Reed.. not even Ray Rice. The Pats are going to fucking kill the Ravens in an hour.

Revis, Hightower, Browner, Jones, Ninkovich, McCourty, Arrington, Wilfork, Branch.... tell me more about whos got the better defense this year

... Ayers, Collins

i guarantee if they lose (as if this is bold) that it's due to turnovers or Brady pulling another 2 int 65 rating vs. Ravens game

because everything else is looking just fine. Also if they win but Connelly gets more banged up, we're fucked.

Seventh

Golden Squire
Pats fan checking in. Shoving some coal between my ass cheeks now, will hook you bros up with some diamonds after the game.