The New England Patriots 2014 Playoffs Thread

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
No they have been doing the ice bowl shit all week because it's been cold and its the same teams. Well its a lot warmer than the ice bowl was.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Refs just made up for the bad PI call by letting Matthews get away with a blatant late hit on Romo.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I'm not a fan of either team but this game is almost like a game of which QB will break first. Its pretty exciting.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Refs just made up for the bad PI call by letting Matthews get away with a blatant late hit on Romo.
That's an interesting equivalency. One results in giving them a new set of downs on the 1 yard line - the other results in shitty field position on the kick off (that wouldn't have happened in the first place if the first isn't called).

Seems fair.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
That's an interesting equivalency. One results in giving them a new set of downs on the 1 yard line - the other results in shitty field position on the kick off (that wouldn't have happened in the first place if the first call isn't called).

Seems fair.
Seems fair if you're a retard.

Which the NFL refs seem to be. Anyway I wasn't trying to say it was fair, I was just saying he got away with a really blatant late hit.