The Shadow Campaign Series - Django Wexler

Zyke

Silver Knight of the Realm
I did a search and didn't see any threads on this series yet. I just finished the first book and greatly enjoyed it. It's a low fantasy set in a musket-tech civilization pre-industrial revolution. It loosely resembles the structure and cultures of early colonial England/Europe and Africa, though obviously not exactly the same. Without giving away too much plot the action was well done and surprisingly interesting for musket combat which I always thought was rather dry. This book pulls it off though and it was a great read. It takes a few chapters to take off but once it did I couldn't put it down. There's a second book out as well which I haven't read yet but which I'll be starting soon.

The Thousand Names

Brand

Molten Core Raider
I did a search and didn't see any threads on this series yet. I just finished the first book and greatly enjoyed it. It's a low fantasy set in a musket-tech civilization pre-industrial revolution. It loosely resembles the structure and cultures of early colonial England/Europe and Africa, though obviously not exactly the same. Without giving away too much plot the action was well done and surprisingly interesting for musket combat which I always thought was rather dry. This book pulls it off though and it was a great read. It takes a few chapters to take off but once it did I couldn't put it down. There's a second book out as well which I haven't read yet but which I'll be starting soon.

The Thousand Names
It is a great start. The 2nd book is out and progresses the storyline (of course, not as much as I want!). I am enjoying it so far...I hope it keeps on coming as strong, or stronger.

Zyke

Silver Knight of the Realm
I just finished the second. I liked it a lot though I think I enjoyed the first one better. I preferred the battles and military campaign of the first to the politics and what-not of the second. Still liked it though. I did really like the ending as well and what it's pointing towards for the third book.