The Silencing (2020)

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Silencing (2020)

Genre: Action, Crime, Thriller

Director: Robin Pront

Cast: Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Annabelle Wallis, Zahn McClarnon, Melanie Scrofano, Hero Fiennes Tiffin, Patrick Garrow, Danielle Ryan, Shaun Smyth, Charlotte Lindsay Marron, Brielle Robillard, Josh Cruddas, Kayla Dumont, Annastasia Boston, Bart Rochon, Sharon Canovas, Daina Barbeau, Lisa Cromarty, Heather Stevenson, Justin James Remeikis, Jason Jazrawy, Gregory 'Dominic' Odjig, Caleb Ellsworth-Clark, Alec Stockwell

Release: 2020-07-18

Runtime: 93

Plot: A reformed hunter becomes involved in a deadly game of cat and mouse when he and the local sheriff set out to track a vicious killer who may have kidnapped his daughter years ago.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It wasn't totally bad. Nor was it actually good. I like the Kingslayer so I gave it a watch. Don't expect much and you won't be too disappointed. 5/5

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
"Reformed hunter"?

Don't watch more than 30 seconds of the trailer, imo.
I've read this synopsis so many times on Amazon and am supremely confused by that exact line. It has to just be shortened from reformed criminal or something to that effect right?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I've read this synopsis so many times on Amazon and am supremely confused by that exact line. It has to just be shortened from reformed criminal or something to that effect right?
No. He was a skilled animal hunter. He decided to no longer hunt animals.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database