The Tiggle's sobstory and begging thread.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
So.. kind of got hit by a perfect storm these last three months.

First my transmission went to the tune of three grand then I was diagnosed with early onset liver failure even though i barely drink and i'm 31 fucking years old.

Now and truthfully most concerning my beautiful baby girl Firiona Vie has been diagnosed with Feline stomatitis and needs emergency surgery to the tune of $1500.

I'm currently out of work on disablity until May and set to go more surgery on April 2nd and i've been to the doctors what seems like every other day for the past month so my medical expenses are growing rapidly.

It's ok I have good insurance and I had savings to rely on but this latest emergency bill is drained the well.

Firiona is getting her surgery I already put down the deposit but after this i'm tapped so I decided to to make a gofundme account to see if I could shoulder some of the costs.

Firiona is my best friend and I love her more than any human i've come in contact with. This should be self evident as I'm putting myself out for taunts and ridicule from this community to beg for change for her (Don't get me wrong I love you all)

If Firiona was a human she would be a blonde hair blue eyed germanic.

If you can donate thank you, if you can't please share it around and if you have any advice or knowledge of this situation please let me know.

I'm also willing to work out a deal for any large donations if that gets you off.

firiona.jpg
20170310_091833.jpg
firiona.jpg

20141207_123953.jpg

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
@Amod haven't we established no "Go Fund Me" bullshit here? not to mention that a_skeleton_02 is the last person I would trust with this bullshit. I would sooner donate for Photoshop lessons for hodj.

• 4Like
  • 4Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
@Amod haven't we established no "Go Fund Me" bullshit here? not to mention that a_skeleton_02 is the last person I would trust with this bullshit. I would sooner donate for Photoshop lessons for hodj.

you could donate directly to the veterinarian Keg if that would alleviate your fears.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Bro, we know your name and address now. The
yesterday you were offering @Mist money for sexual favors. where did all the money go?

I assumed that money was as imaginary as the idea of Mist having sex with anyone.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Why is anyone going to donate to repair your cat's decimated anus due to countless funneling sessions?

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Get a girl naked on her knees bent over and put and F on one cheek and an H on the other cheek. Snap a photo and then upload it to the site, after that put your IPad in the microwave and delete your FoH account you fucking pleb.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I remember when my cat contracted an illness that would've been expensive to fix.

We put it down like any sane person would do.

Do the same and go to the pound to save a healthy, young cat from death.

• 9Like
  • 5Solidarity
Reactions: 13 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
As long as people know "buyer beware" and he has a link to a gofundme I don't care.

We will never again do it as a community though.

Move it to screenshots or the real life forum though. @a_skeleton_02 you tell @Amod which you prefer.

• 1Like

Ridas

Pay to play forum
He posted pussy pictures, so we are obliged to donate.

• 1Like