The Washington Redskins are the official Shitlord team!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
I posit that the Washington Redskins have been attacked by Political Correctness the longest. Therefore they are the official team of Shitlords everywhere. Discuss.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
The name is quite offensive though, you can't deny that. Hands down the most offensive name in sports. They should change it to the Landover Redskins immediately.

• 2Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
The name is quite offensive though, you can't deny that. Hands down the most offensive name in sports. They should change it to the Landover Redskins immediately.
Foxborough Patriots? East Rutherford Giants?

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
i don't understand your point. Are you pushing for the Maryland Redskins? Landover is funnier because of how the injuns handed their land over to us.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Landover is a shithole. Makes sense to give a shit team a shit namesake.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
i don't understand your point. Are you pushing for the Maryland Redskins? Landover is funnier because of how the injuns handed their land over to us.
Just seeing what other shitty names we can come up with by using the city played in.