ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Time Trax

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 1993-01-20

Creator: Harve Bennett, Grant Rosenberg, Ruel Fischmann

Cast: Elizabeth Alexander, Dale Midkiff

Overview: Time Trax is an American/Australian co-produced science fiction television series that first aired in 1993. A police officer, sent through time into the past, has to track down and return convicted criminals who have escaped prison in the future. This was the last new production from Lorimar Television.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Am I the only one that remembers watching this? I recall it coming on around the same time Kung Fu The Legend Continues, and the old Viper TV series.

Trying to find somewhere to stream it. I found a torrent, but it's like a 240x240 resolution scan of a VHS tape recording of the original broadcast. Roku supposedly has it, and DVD (lol, wtf is a DVD /s) on Amazon/ebay, but physical media these days is like leprosy. It's gross and I don't want to touch it.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

lol, I vaguely remember this, although I never watched it. Time Cop inspired stuff.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
I watched all these types of shows.This one was decent. Journeyman was pretty good, too. Pretty sure every single one of em got cancelled after a season or two. Really pissed me off.

1596884178355.png

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Journeyman was awesome. Seems like Continuum was the only recent one given a fair shot. Didn’t Travelers get the axe too?

Cybsled

Most sci-fi shows got the axe back then. There was heavy syndication competition at the time vs. genre specific channels like you have today, so they had to compete vs. a much broader roster of shows.

spronk

FPS noob
There are DVD rips of both seasons on IPT and BTN. IPT is pretty easy to get access to, someone can give you an invite on the technology forum

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Journeyman was awesome. Seems like Continuum was the only recent one given a fair shot. Didn’t Travelers get the axe too?
travelers got the axe but it honestly ended up exactly the way it should have so I can't complain.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
TV show information provided by The Movie Database