Torrents sites for books

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Can anyone suggest good torrent sites for books?

IP torrents and what.cd seem a little skimpy.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Myanonamouse is not bad. Not perfect for smaller releases, but mid-large stuff they have most stuff I've looked for. Including audiobooks. They raised the point cost on invites but I bought a fuckton before it went in, anyone who actually posts that wants one just PM meyour e-mail. Will send em out whenever I get on later.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
universe the definitive visual guide 2012 pdf thanks Request! pm link or here thanks =)

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Since Demonoid died I've been looking for a good place to get ebooks. So farhttp://forum.mobilism.org/index.phphas been the best for me. Can find pretty much every thing I've searched for there.
Yeah I've found a few there that anonamouse didn't have. They have a good request system with bounties and shit.

Sent out invites. Once registered I'll throw you some points to spend on ratio to get started. From there it's cake to maintain.

Yeah I've found a few there that anonamouse didn't have. They have a good request system with bounties and shit.

Sent out invites. Once registered I'll throw you some points to spend on ratio to get started. From there it's cake to maintain.
Thanks a bunch for that, a very bro thing to do, much obliged.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Thanks Grimlokk!

Nice edit on your post to help the dipshits like me
tongue.png
Will register today.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
If Grimm runs out of points/invites to Anona toss me a PM I have a ton kicking around. Day 1 BLib releases are the main thing I use it for because fuck "Enhanced Edition" exclusivity. They also have a request section and the few I have put in got uploaded pretty fast.

Tango_Down_sl

shitlord
BitMe isn't bad. Only if you're in to non-fiction books though. And you're capped at around 10 seeds at any given time, unfortunately. It's a fairly decent selection for various subjects though. Pretty much anything that was up on Demonoid that dealt with non-fiction is on here.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
BitMe isn't bad. Only if you're in to non-fiction books though. And you're capped at around 10 seeds at any given time, unfortunately. It's a fairly decent selection for various subjects though. Pretty much anything that was up on Demonoid that dealt with non-fiction is on here.
I'm interested if you happen to have any invites. Don't have any invites for trade though...

Rime

<Donor>
I was given a Kindle Fire HD for Christmas and I have been using TPB to download all of the books I have already purchased (of course
rolleyes.png
) and then a program called calibre that formats them from ePub to something that the Kindle will read.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Cool story.

I still have myanonamouse invites for anyone who missed them last time.Read the thread before PMing me please just to save time. I can not send an invite without an e-mail.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I was given a Kindle Fire HD for Christmas and I have been using TPB to download all of the books I have already purchased (of course
rolleyes.png
) and then a program called calibre that formats them from ePub to something that the Kindle will read.
the amazon format is called .mobi

the kindle can generally read epub as well, just doesn't look as nice, though with modern computers the conversion from epub to mobi takes seconds, so why not.

probably best not to convert pdfs if you happen across them, usually is hit or miss with that format.

does the kindle fire do text to speech?

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Thanks Grimm,

I sent the staff a PM and gave them my IP for my seedbox. Time to start workin on the ratio.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ratio there is a joke unless you download a lot of audiobooks. Sent you 1000 points, spend it on some upload credit. They're sort of shifting to an H&R system over there. Makes sense since books are such small files.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Um

I joined that myanonamouse site and left it for a few days while I worked. I came back to 10 new messages and all kinds of people welcoming me in PM's and giving me bonus points. I have like 10k points lol. What.