Transformers 5

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
Ah yes, my bad. What I meant to say was;

I do not understand how the fuck retards fork over so much money on another cheap shaky-cam explosion-fest that must be raping at least half the male audience childhood memories.

Now from the studios point of view its obvious, if the audience forces them to wear moneyhats they certainly will make another 5-10 of them as long as retards keep throwing money at them.

Juvarisx

Florida
They don't even do particularly well domestically compared to their budget. Those Chinese love the shit out of Transformers movies though.

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
They don't even do particularly well domestically compared to their budget. Those Chinese love the shit out of Transformers movies though.
Does Transformers do well as a merchandising vehicle though? I mean, thats what the original cartoons for both Transformers and GI Joe were for - to push toys. I just don't know if kids go see Transformers movies and then up and go buy more toys as a result of that

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Hasbro is involved in all the movies, the two best performing toy lines are My little Pony and Transformers.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I honestly dont get how they could get a greenlight for sequels after the first. It was so horribly bad I could not even stand the rifftrax edition of the movie which was a first for me.
You haven't seen the box office numbers.