Transformers: The Last Knight (2017)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
2.00 star(s) Rating: 2.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Transformers: The Last Knight (2017)

Tagline: There are mysteries to the universe we were never meant to solve

Genre: Action, Science Fiction, Thriller, Adventure

Director: Michael Bay

Cast: Mark Wahlberg, Josh Duhamel, Laura Haddock, Anthony Hopkins, Stanley Tucci, Isabela Moner, John Turturro, Jerrod Carmichael, Santiago Cabrera, Liam Garrigan, Minti Gorne, Glenn Morshower, Mitch Pileggi, Tony Hale, Nicola Peltz, Peter Cullen, Erik Aadahl, John Goodman, Ken Watanabe, John DiMaggio, Jim Carter, Omar Sy, Reno Wilson, Tom Kenny, Steve Buscemi, Steven Barr, Frank Welker, Mark Ryan, Jess Harnell, Gemma Chan, Sophia Myles, Barbara Eve Harris, Benjamin Flores Jr., Edward Mannering, Kevin Kent, Honey Holmes, David Olawale Ayinde, Andy Bean, Walles Hamonde, Martin McCreadie, John Hollingworth, Aisha Kabia, Joost Janssen, Elizabeth Croft, Stephen Hogan, Bern Collaco, Dan Warner, Juliocesar Chavez, Karl Farrer, Deborah Rock, Michael Chapman, Jill Buchanan, Ty Hurley, Jag Patel, Jason Matthewson, Graham Curry, Daniel Adegboyega, Bernardo Santos, Christian Wolf-La'Moy , Peter Meyer, Dino Fazzani, David Macey, Adam Lazarus, Eloise Henwood, Claude Knowlton, Tom Dab, Phill Langhorne, Sam Yim, Christina Tam, Rob Witcomb, Marcus Fraser, Ben Webb, Jacob Zachar, Maggie Steed, Sara Stewart, Phoebe Nicholls, Rebecca Front, Samuel Parker, Daniel Iturriaga, Mark Dexter, Rob Jarvis, Tim Downie, Emily Tierney, Wolfgang Young, Nicholas Khan, Leighton Sharpe, Aiyaz Ahmed, Pauline McLynn, Matthew Castle, Mia Maria, Poppy Carter, Seeta Indrani, Simon Harrison, Wendy Albiston, John Burke, Granville Ames, Jim Wisniewski, Remi Adeleke, Perry Yee, Brian William Price, Vincent Jerome, Alan Pietruszewski, Christoper Vasquez, Drew B. Waters, Krista Schaeffer, Tom Wright, Charlie Bouguenon, Jandre le Roux, Helen Iesha Goldthorpe, Sofia Abbasi

Release: 2017-06-21

Plot: Optimus Prime finding his home planet, Cybertron, now a dead planet, which he comes to find he was responsible for killing. He finds a way to bring the planet back to life, but in order to do so he needs to find an artifact, and that artifact is on Earth.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Trailer looks good, but fuck I am not falling for this again. The last few shit-tastic movies with ghetto bots and all kinds of other nonsense.

I will simply wait for reviews. Not an opening night flick for me.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I skipped the last one? two? Who even knows any more I still ain't buying what they're peddling. Where's my laser blaster robot-on-robot violence? Replaced with inner robot character drama and a plain sword while humans talk and do dumb shit for far too long.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I've only seen the first movie. Loved Transformers as a kid in the 80s but the movies didn't really click for me. Hate the robot design.

Is that Unicron in this one?

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Yeah I've written the franchise off until they get rid of Michael Bay and do a reboot, which won't happen until they stop making so damn much money at the box office.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
The movie managed to fuck up Starscream and Soundwave....how is this even possible? This franchise is garbage and needs to be rebooted.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
To be honest, the Dark Moon one wasn't too bad. I kind of liked the old SR-71 Decepticon grandfather type character. I never meant to see it, but my father bought me the bluray for Christmas one year.

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
The only decent one was the first one, and that was half decent. All the others have been terrible to awful, with vague ups and downs in mediocrity. The worst one is probably the fourth, then the second, the third is the least terrible but that's like saying it's my favorite flavor of AIDS.

Siliconemelons

Its not a new one, its based of the OG Movie, but there was a big toy of starscream with the crown - I was like "How nice he gets to enjoy the very moment before his death as a cool action figure"

anywho... All the movies blend together - I am sad they didn't let neymoy be galv - but now looking back that he passed, I am glad he got to reprise a role.

Bigguy28

Lord Nagafen Raider
Last one shit the bed something fierce, how can you manage to screw up the Dinobots so terribly? This one looks like it's going to roll around in the bed and shit it again.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
The amount of rustle these movies inflict on nerds makes my enjoyment of them even greater.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Will make sure to pirate when hangover as fuck. They are great for hangovers.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Only way these movies could be "good" is if Unicron remade all transformers to look like G1 versions.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I've only seen the first one and thought it was decent. How many more of these have there been?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I've only seen the first one and thought it was decent. How many more of these have there been?
If you care about "raping your childhood" you should just stop where you are. If you don't mind a popcorn flick that often has shit-ass lines and stories but will have robots beating each other up while the humans drink Bud Light, however, like most normal people that don't need their movies to have a stick up their ass, don't be afraid to watch the others. I guarantee you've seen a lot worse.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database