Trap (2024)

kroenen

Regimen Morum
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Trap (2024)

Genre: Thriller, Crime, Horror

Director: M. Night Shyamalan

Cast: Josh Hartnett, Ariel Donoghue, Saleka Shyamalan, Hayley Mills, Alison Pill, Marnie McPhail

Release: 2024-08-09

Plot: A father and teen daughter attend a pop concert, where they realize they're at the center of a dark and sinister event.

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
Thought maybe Fedor got into the filming gig with Scream so not what I was expecting.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Caliane

well, he gave us the twist right away in the trailer!

seems neat actually. serial killer would likely take it as a challenge, so not just lay low and leave like with everyone else. cops clearly don't have an actual ID or anything, so as to arrest at home.

"in the world of " so this is also likely in the world of Glass/unbreakable. actual super powers might be involved.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Having a villain protagonist can be really interesting. The last film I saw of his was Old (with a Rifftrax commentary) and although it was kinda dumb and kinda weird it wasn't a bad sit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
the twist is that he was bruce willis the entire time

actually i'd guess the twist is one of two things

the daughter is the serial killer and he accidently took her phone. yes, this is the stupidest twist unless she is a vampire
the kidnapped person back at his home is the actual serial killer who killed his wife/daughters mom

• 3Like

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>

the daughter is the serial killer and he accidently took her phone. yes, this is the stupidest twist unless she is a vampire
the kidnapped person back at his home is the actual serial killer who killed his wife/daughters mom
father/daughter serial killer team

james mcavoy split GIF

• 2Like

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I really don't want to give these people any time/money but I like Hartnett. Surprised he came back too acting, he doesn't like Hollywood.

• 3Like

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
I really don't want to give these people any time/money but I like Hartnett. Surprised he came back too acting, he doesn't like Hollywood.
I was thinking about that myself. Like the last thing I saw him in was Penny dreadful, which for a goofy TV show I actually enjoyed, and he was pretty good in that.

Shalammadammadingdong hasn't been hitting it out of the park, but his last few movies were at least interesting, and he seem to have ramped up quite a bit after The Happening, but that movie said a pretty low bar.

• 2Like

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
He finally made something good with Split and then completely ruined any momentum he had with Glass.

I guess Ritchie kinda brought Hartnett back to acting again. He lives in the UK now, I don't remember much of Wrath of Man but I remember I liked it, it just wasnt your typical Guy Ritchie film

• 2Like

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Pass. This fuckin director is the Uwe Boll of twists. Not a single one of his movies have been any good.

• 1Edgelord
  • 1Seriously?

Caliane

interesting ideas.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
obi-wan-star-wars.gif

i guess he was in a bunch of shitty movies to keep the lights on, recently we saw him as oppenheimers friend, but so long since black hawk down

i hope they kidnapped asian guy cuz he was delivering them chinese food

• 1Worf

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I like Hartnett and the premise is interesting. Being in the world of glass/unbreakable makes it even more interesting.

Shamalamadingdong has made a few really bad flicks but he has made some decent ones too. Hos last few outings were not bad. I will give him credit for trying new ideas too. At least he's not just recycling remakes over and over.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
that looks like a nakiri,(japanese veg knife) hardly any use for human chopping
62bb9e696e01c0b430eeeac6c10b26d3.png

maybe the real chopper is the asian

• 1Like

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
that looks like a nakiri,(japanese veg knife) hardly any use for human chopping
62bb9e696e01c0b430eeeac6c10b26d3.png

maybe the real chopper is the asian
Not heavy enough to be like a small cleaver I assume?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Not heavy enough to be like a small cleaver I assume?
since theres no point (like a regular chef knife), you can ONLY use a chopping motion to "deal damage" and nakiris are light and for vegetables, sure you can slice some meats, but if you tried to chop anything beyond a celery stick, theres no "heft", very thin and light.

• 1Like

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
The twist is the real killer is a Lady Boy. Traps with in traps!

Bald Brah

Silver Squire
Came in expecting a tranny-staight guy love story.

Leaving disappoint

Oh well we still have the crying game.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database