Trump's Russian Connection Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Too much distraction in the political thread with Trump's Russian connection. Please do not talk about feminism or obama in this thread. Thanks.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
But what if the connection originated from Obama in an attempt to advance feminist ideals? Do we just post those points in each individual thread and then link them here?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
But what if the connection originated from Obama in an attempt to advance feminist ideals? Do we just post those points in each individual thread and then link them here?

This actually isn't a bad idea, we should have a rule to crosslink all posts to other threads they may be relevant in.

• 2Like

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Speaking of Trump and his Russian antics,

I always found even just heavy squirting nasty and cannot get the idea of golden showers. Whats the appeal?

I don't get the appeal of hentai either but I will save that for the Korea thread.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard

khorum

Murder Apologist
But those girls in that Kompromat Dossier that the FBI secured a FISA warrant with were just exercising their rights to live a childless life!

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
This actually isn't a bad idea, we should have a rule to crosslink all posts to other threads they may be relevant in.

And then have another thread that lists the bibliography of all cross references to keep things straight.

Speaking of Trump and his Russian antics,

I always found even just heavy squirting nasty and cannot get the idea of golden showers. Whats the appeal?

I don't get the appeal of hentai either but I will save that for the Korea thread.

I'm not sure if that goes in the social engineering thread, feminism thread, or didn't we have a squirting thread in general already? It's been a while, so not sure.

EDIT: accidentally misnamed one of the threads, don't want to add even more... or do I?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
But those girls in that Kompromat Dossier that the FBI secured a FISA warrant with were just exercising their rights to live a childless life!

Please crosslink the FISA warrant information into politics thread but not anything related specifically to russia. The fact that there was a FISA warrant is politically related, the fact that it has anything to do with russia needs to be in this thread though. kthx

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
If they have any unsold copies of that "Reasons to Vote for Democrats" book they could just give it a new cover and sell it as "Trump's Russia Connections"

• 2Like
Status
Not open for further replies.