Twilight of the Gods

Mulloway

Silver Squire
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Twilight of the Gods

Genre: Animation, Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Action & Adventure

First aired: 2024-09-19

Creator: Jay Oliva, Eric Carrasco, Zack Snyder

Cast: Sylvia Hoeks, Stuart Martin, Pilou Asbæk, Paterson Joseph, Rahul Kohli, Jamie Clayton, Kristofer Hivju, Peter Stormare, Birgitte Hjort Sørensen, Thea Sofie Loch Næss

Overview: Zack Snyder unleashes a bold and bloody vision of Norse mythology in this adult animated series about a warrior with an ax to grind against the gods.

Rabbit_Games

Blackwing Lair Raider
I laughed my ass off when Thor appeared. I didn’t know it was possible to make a man yelling “I want blood “ to sound so incredibly gay and weak.
Holy fuck... you weren't exaggerating. That had to be the most sissy-sounding "Norse God" ever devised. Making him sound like Urkele might have been worse. Maybe.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
The voice acting in this is just... awful. I didn't even make it all the way through episode one.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Wow, that looks pretty horrendous. Here's something to try and unfag it, if it's even possible.

Honestly it's the first thing when I saw the title I immediately thought of that song and album. You're probably better off spending your time to listen to that whole album and watching that show.

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
After seeing the trailer I had no interest in this whatsoever, but watched the first episode out of morbid curiosity. I was intrigued by the completely unnecessary 'adult' tone that was obviously added for nothing other than edge. Anyway, there were a couple moments that I thought were cool so I watched the rest of the series at 2x speed and it wasn't worth it. The only part that I actually enjoyed was the end where Odin's destiny was foreshadowed.

This series could have been awesome, but again modern sensibilities were forced into content that was objectively made worse by it.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database