Veneers

niss_sl

shitlord
Anyone have any experience with these?

My teeth are not hideous by any stretch but I'm noticing that they are starting to stain from all the coffee over the years. Apparently these babies do not stain so essentially that would be the main motivation in getting them. I do have some overcrowding so I feel I'd probably have to get bracers first to fix that. I'm not phased by the cost if they're truly permanent and will give me what I want. Alternatively are there any professional whitening solutions that don't hurt like a bitch? Even the over the counter whitening strips can give me a lot of sensitivity.

Anyone care to share their experiences?

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I did the most basic crest white strips like 10 years ago because I was self conscious about my teeth. I drink coffee everyday and still get compliments about how white they are. No solutions if your teeth are super sensitive but it's worth a shot.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I have never had enamel on my teeth, it was just something that never formed. My teeth are healthy but are off color and I've always been pretty self conscious of them. I've wanted to try whitening strips but am always paranoid because I'm a cheap fuck (when it comes to buying things for myself) and don't want to waste money on something that may not work.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you're doing veneers, have your dentist get your the whitening kit.