Venturebeat: Blizzard delays unannounced MMO until 2016, resets whole project

chantmaster

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's kinda strange that D3 was good enough to pass QC , but Titan wasn't.

It's gotta have been be pretty darn bad.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
There was never any Titan leaks because Blizzard gouged out the eyes, cut out the tongues, and chopped off the hands of all the project devs so no one could ever speak of the mighty Titan.

This is also the reason the project failed. Sightless, speechless, and handless devs aren't exactly the best at creating MMOs.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
There was never any Titan leaks because Blizzard gouged out the eyes, cut out the tongues, and chopped off the hands of all the project devs so no one could ever speak of the mighty Titan.

This is also the reason the project failed. Sightless, speechless, and handless devs aren't exactly the best at creating MMOs.
The lead producer must've once been the captain of the Silence.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Blizzard repeatedly said that it was WOW 2. Blizzard repeatedly said that it was a brand new IP and had nothing to do with their existing licenses (Warcraft, Starcraft, Diablo and, presumably, Lost Vikings).

Most speculation thought it was a First Person Shooter MMO but nobody outside of Blizzard knows and they're not talking.

Always amused me with the people saying "Titan is going to destroy all other competition" since we knew the next best thing to nothing about it.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
They also completely scrapped the project so who knows what it's going to turn into. Some people would probably hate it but I would rather WoW2 than a space shooter.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
That rumor was posted in April, the news story broke in May. Even if it were true, the entire project has basically started from scratch (or nearly, at least) and we know for certain that the developer count was at 30 at the time of the story (a far cry from 150).

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
In other Blizzard news, seems like diablo 3 is getting good reviews on the console. Now that they took the retarded AH out and adjusted all the drops. Who would of thought?

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
In other Blizzard news, seems like diablo 3 is getting good reviews on the console. Now that they took the retarded AH out and adjusted all the drops. Who would of thought?
You know what would be cool? If they fixed the fucking PC version.

Fuck you, Blizzard.

Mellent_sl

shitlord
You know what would be cool? If they fixed the fucking PC version.

Fuck you, Blizzard.
But then you wouldn't feel inclined to buy the PS3 version, silly.

You should probably get a PS4 and buy it for that too.

It's what the Blizzard overmind would want you to do.

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
But then you wouldn't feel inclined to buy the PS3 version, silly.

You should probably get a PS4 and buy it for that too.

It's what the Blizzard overmind would want you to do.
Path of Exile, and with Grim Dawn coming up, Blizzard can go fuck themselves.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
maybe in 4 years when PoE isnt a clunky piece of shit, great ideas great team behind them awful engine.

Console version of d3 is sadly where its fucking at, grim dawn looks great.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
Yea, and quoting it was kinda pointless because I bet EVERYONE including Mahes never expected the AH to be removed.

DavivMcD

Peasant
Well... I couldn't have guaranteed it but I kinda saw it coming. When the conversation on EVERY internet forum/blog/etc is basically "D3 on console is great, too bad PC's loot still sucks" you'd have to be pretty damn cynical to think that Blizzard wouldn't do SOMETHING to fix that. Not to mention they were talking about "loot 2.0" months and months before the console release.

overbyte

Golden Knight of the Realm
I didn't realize that console gamers had it so hard. Do we have any other pc scraps which we can toss them?