Visions of Grandeur (making dad-servers great again!)

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I am enjoying the server Control! I only wish I had more play time. Thanks for all the work you have put into it!!

I haven't been to Cazic yet, is it classic version?

Pogi

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Thanks! and Cazic the updated version currently, though at some point I would like to get the old one back in.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He had a couple of placeholders in his spawn point. Got rid of them, and he's up now.

• 1Like

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
We are chugging right along. Took down Derakor the Vindicator and Wuoshi today.

<Rekindled Fires of Rerolled> is the guild name, contact anyone guilded in game for a guild invite. I'll make you an officer the next time I'm on. We're making everyone an officer and allowing anyone to join for now, until it becomes a problem.

• 1Like

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No mercs at the moment, probably won't be. Like a couple of people mentioned earlier, in the beginning they do all the work and it's like you're on a sightseeing tour, then they start to suck.

As an update, the aaxp rate has been tripled for the moment, but I'll be tinkering with it in the near future, so it may vary a bit from time to time.

• 1Like

Hosix

All labs matter!
No mercs at the moment, probably won't be. Like a couple of people mentioned earlier, in the beginning they do all the work and it's like you're on a sightseeing tour, then they start to suck.

As an update, the aaxp rate has been tripled for the moment, but I'll be tinkering with it in the near future, so it may vary a bit from time to time.

Thank you!

• 1Like
We need to start taking group pictures. It was nice having a full group in Kael. Looking forward to North TOV soon!

• 1Like

othree

Gonna start taking screenshots the next time we slaughter some names. I'm settling in for the grind and hitting 60 tonight.

othree

Right on. Always get that work done before EQ man. Way to have some discipline in regards to playing EQ...I definitely didn't back when I was at school!

othree

I wish I had more friends that matched my late EST play times to group with. People rarely seem to want to group on here :(

othree

Didn't even realize this many people were playing. Made the guild about six hours ago and already 20 toons in it. We're going to be progressing through Velious at a rapid pace, and not even playing that much at all to do so (unless YOU want to play a lot). Better get in while the gettings good!

What kind of loot system would you guys prefer to see? Considering we'll more than likely always be doing things with very small numbers, and things repop in 2 hours, I figured doing need rolls would be the way to go. I'm very open to whatever though. Don't suggest dkp unless you're willing to keep track of all that, though =o

I mean, this is a dad server!

othree

Aary.jpg

Eashen.jpg

Inny.jpg

ikky.jpg

Sontalak.jpg

I forgot to take pictures of Dagarn, Kreizenn, and the Throne Room trio. I had to head out to eat dinner with the wife, we would have finished clearing ALL of Temple of Veeshan's cool guy raid mobs. Stefen and Smad may be doing just that.