Not open for further replies.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
giphy.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Go read your quite and then cad's post...that's right you are so fucking stupid you are incapable of critical thinking.
I read both. Cad's post is flawed but isn't the travesty you are making it out to be.

The quote that Daezeuel used is beyond out of context. I quoted the proper post that spells it out exactly. You could have used that post, instead you chose to troll. Or you are stupid.

You weren't questioning "completely inaccurate" statements. You were nitpicking a mostly accurate post.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I read both. Cad's post is flawed but isn't the travesty you are making it out to be.

The quote that Daezeuel used is beyond out of context. I quoted the proper post that spells it out exactly. You could have used that post, instead you chose to troll. Or you are stupid.

You weren't questioning "completely inaccurate" statements. You were nitpicking a mostly accurate post.
No it wasn't. Why did it take him so long to clarify?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
So I am going to go over this post with you ZyyzYzzy ZyyzYzzy

Utnayan and Noodleface both committed suicide by a_skeleton_03.

Fact, completely accurate.

Zyzyyzzyz and Lendarios are currently standing in for them. We want to elect two new amods to replace Utnayan and Noodleface.

It may be the 2 standins become permanent!

Inaccurate, they won't be permanent.

You can decide!

Discuss that in this thread.

We will open the forum for posting your campaign threads on Sunday.

To Be Clear: We're not replacing anybody. We're filling two open spots. Nobody is stepping down.

As you can see the vast majority of the post is accurate as I see it. I assume the last part is the edit.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
So I am going to go over this post with you ZyyzYzzy ZyyzYzzy

Inaccurate, they won't be permanent.

As you can see the vast majority of the post is accurate as I see it. I assume the last part is the edit.
Way to break up that paragraph . Before the edit was added it read exactly as "Lend and Zyyz took Ut and Noodle l's spots. We are voting on those spots. Its a possibility Lend and Zyyz may keep those spots."

Fuck you and your cock sucker cad.

• 1Solidarity

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
I have a feeling, my amod tenure is about to end like these guys.

By a_skeleton_03's attack helicopter.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I mean we could just move on with our lives after everything has been clarified but why do that when we can sperg out for 19 more pages?

• 1Like

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Way to break up that paragraph . Before the edit was added it read exactly as "Lend and Zyyz took Ut and Noodle l's spots. We are voting on those spots. Its a possibility Lend and Zyyz may keep those spots."

Fuck you and your cock sucker cad.
Maybe we should vote on your spots like was outlined before this system.

We aren't though, you two got shortcutted in because I thought you two would pull your weight and be useful. I was so wrong.

He worded it poorly, he fixed it, quit sniffing around his ass like a chihuahua.

You complain about my ciritical thinking except you didn't make yourself aware of the way forward that was outlined a week ago.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Maybe we should vote on your spots like was outlined before this system.

We aren't though, you two got shortcutted in because I thought you two would pull your weight and be useful. I was so wrong.

He worded it poorly, he fixed it, quit sniffing around his ass like a chihuahua.

You complain about my ciritical thinking except you didn't make yourself aware of the way forward that was outlined a week ago.
I did, as did others, which is exactly why the whole fucking thing started with cad's initial post...

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I don't know what's going on, can I become an amod again and do whatever I want yet?

• 1Brony
Status
Not open for further replies.