Webcomics thread

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
google "webcomic tentacle arm"

This it?
http://www.crfh.net/
Yep, that's it, College Roomies From Hell. No wonder I didn't recognize it when looking through lists, since they abbreviated it now. Art looks shittier than I remember too, but there was a point at which I was enjoying the story. Crazy that it started in fucking 1999 (I wasn't reading it then).

Thanks a lot. I'm usually the guy at work that tells everyone to Google stuff too. Ah well, fail on my part!

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
eh. its tricky sometimes.
i was just referencing that it was not even something I had heard of. but seemed to fit when I googled, after I considered a couple others that I thought it might be.

Thought maybe scarygoround or krakows first comic(which was hilariously terrible) at first.
http://scarygoround.com/

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Bumping this old thread.

I have been building a bigger list of Webcomics. Made some friends, etc.
Also the webcomic nods for the Eisners were complete shit this year. And in honor of a second thread, I am going to start after this..
Also, I might repeat stuff I mentioned before, and ust forgot I did.

First lets look at some affiliates.
Hiveworks Comics
A oneshop stop for a number of good comics. and some bad ones.
But, blaster nation, paranatural, Blind springs, manly guys, Stand still stay silent, fanboys, etc. A few of these, Ill mention again.

Dumm Comics - Daily Dumms for Everyones!
Dumm Comics - Harpy GeeHarpy Gee from Brianne Drouhard. (creator of those Amethyst shorts on DC nation)
http://dummcomics.com/category/comics/daily/skadi/Kati Rice's Skadi.

Top Web Comics - Your Webcomic List- Showing Comics Ranked 1 to 100

Voting site for webcomics. a good place to find new ones. popular and good do not always match of course.

Kill 6 Billion Demons.
Kill Six Billion Demons Chapter 1
Holy shit.

Demon's Mirror.
Demon's Mirror
A retelling of the Snow Queen. the progress on this one is amazing. Starts pretty good. I am damn jealous, as of now.

Blindsprings mentined as part of Hiveworks.
Blindsprings A Webcomic by Kadi Fedoruk

Paranatural
Paranatural - Chapter 4 Page 94
mentioned last time, and above in hiveworks. still deserves another note.

Seed
Seed -- Page 158

Unsounded.
Unsounded
Another amazing comic. should have gotten an eisner nod.

Sybil
SYBIL
Cute one. just started. Merchant satyress.

Becoming Me.
Becoming Me
another new one. A slice of life transgender comic.

Girls with slingshots.
Girls With Slingshots - Gabby Maya Thea filler painting
A classic.

Stand still Stay silent.
Stand Still. Stay Silent - webcomic, page 1
This should have gotten the nod, and WIN for Eisner.
READ THIS COMIC.

Solstoria
Solstoria | A fantasy webcomic by Angelica Maria (aka charmwitch)
Another cute one.

our intrepid crew.
http://intrepidcrew.com/
SPAAAAAAAACE! Some great design here. Artist is going to really take off over time. one to watch.

Next Town over
Next Town Over - Weekly Western Webcomic Full of Steam, Sorcery Secrets
Magictek western. yeah. pretty awesome. Killer art.

Derelict
Derelict
Water world meets Gear of wars. Pretty terrific.

Chaos in the tropics.
All 3 - Imgur
yes. he has hilariously not gotten a website. Rough at the start, but skill has come a long way. This one is very anime/manga inspired. more then a bit of one piece.

It hurts.
It Hurts!! a comic about a sweet stupid little boy in love
so very crude.

Strong female protag.
SFP | Updated Tuesdays and Fridays
Think I linked before. but again.

Szlia

I would like to mentionA Lesson Is Learned But The Damage Is Irreversible. At the beginning it is very ugly and no so great meta-humor about making a webcomic. Rapidly the content becomes very imaginative, weirdly poetic and uniquely powerful. It takes a little bit longer for the art to catch up, but by the end some of the comics are brilliantly drawn, with impressively elaborate compositions and serve the oddest of tales. Not too long at 50ish comics total, but better read with care.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just randomly stumbled on to an album of this comic and found it awesome. Super simple art but she has great timing and the art really works perfectly with the jokes. It's good and funny.

http://sarahcandersen.com/

OcFu0lt.jpg

The early ones are pretty shaky.

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Does anyone have a recommendation for something that is well written and completed or at the very least has some well developed arcs and character development? I'm weary of all these 100+ page comics that seem to have no ambition beyond dragging things out as long as possible because the author has no real plans beyond the initial premise.

Thanks Caliane for the link for Unsounded; I hated it at first because tail girl is insufferable but as she eventually speaks less and once Duaine's past gets developed things improved rapidly (I hope he keeps the gag on her for awhile more though
tongue.png
). Also liked Kill 6 Billion Demons for the artwork mainly, it's one of the few where I've actually stopped to take in a pages details beyond a cursory glance in between the writing.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I like Broodhollow, but the "pattern" stuff and forgetfulness just seems like a shitty plot device.