Welcome to Jooka's 2nd annual* PS4 Giveaway!

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Lol fuck it, I'll post em tomorrow for comedic effect and icing on the cake.

And thanks guys. Really, the coolest shit that has happened to me in maybe ever.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I feel like this entire thread is like a lost puppy that strayed out of screenshots into the more normal areas of our little society. It went around, humped a few legs, and took a giant deuce right on the new carpet. It took less than 24 hours for you to realize, "I hate that fucking puppy."

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Wow...What happened in a few hours? Can't believe this took such a drastic turn. I remember when jooka bought the ps4 for bandwagon! It was one of the coolest things I've seen on a forum and it took me forever to believe it. Band is a stand up guy for what he's doing. Congrats exarc on the new ps4.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Gator

Molten Core Raider
e31.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dalien

Registered Hodor
I didn't think you guys wanted to see my shitty man tits anyway, was hoping the erotic essay would suffice.

I think that was the most amazing FoH erotic fan fic ever posted around these parts. I'd like to nominate this thread as a strong HoF candidate.

• 3Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
@jooka what the fuck is wrong with you.

Bandwagon added a little spice and fun to a contest to give away the PS4 and create some entertainment as well. You realize he could have sold the fucker and you would be none the wiser.

Guessing you had a bad night because you are normally a cool dude. So I'm just going to pretend you had a bad night.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
First cup of coffee down.

I still don't feel like the jerk. /shrug

Let's see some more fanfic....but I'm not changing the thread title.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I'll send it back to him, functioning and in the same condition it was yesterday and when I received it. I don't really feel like being indebted anymore.

I'm really not sure what's worse though - Thinking that his interpretation of this thread was way off, or realizing that a guy I've thought was cool as hell for the last 4 years is actually a fucking....I don't know what.

Bottom line, as mentioned already, he sent it to you with no strings attached. It is your PS4 not his. That's really fucked up Indian-giving, SJW-style, pussy shit. Virtue signaling so he can have people like him...so fucking disgusting. We have some fucking aspies in this place. Tanoomba showing his inability to function in a limited society, then @jooka being a whiny, Indian giving pussy. Four fucking years ago and he thinks it's his. Glad that pussy is moving on .

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Just going off his posts here, the PMs, and my vague memory of his real name when I shipped a thank you package.....I really think this is just a language issue and a misunderstanding.

I think the obvious "joke" of man-tits or gtfo was lost on him.

That's the hope, at least.

• 1Like

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Maybe Jooka secretly loves Bandwagon? He bought him an engagement ring (PS4) in hopes that Bandwagon would give up that ass. Now, 4 years later Bandwagon is like, that ring ain't shit. Maybe I can use it to get some new tits. Jooka goes off the deep-end because he wasted on this time and money on unrequited love.

Right it off Jooka. You could have a legacy and been forever known as the great PS4 giving Santa Claus, but instead you are turning into some creepy, jealous psychopath.

I'm not down with any of this activity, I gave to just give. Not hold a contest. It is bandwagon PS4, title needs to reflect that as does the message...

Bandwagon, the idea that I gave you a gift, that you could essentially auction of disgusts me...

Bandwagon, when I gave you the PS4 you tits didn't matter...

The thought I would give away anyyhing that included any sex tits disgusts me. You have made it so I will not log into this site ever again. Thanks.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
So far we have a steam gift card ($20) and a 6 pack of a craft beer with some swag for the contest to continue. Pony up boys, lets do this shit right.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
You should smash that fucking PS4 into pieces and mail them back to jooka in a tiny fucking box. What a salty cunt.

• 2Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
You should smash that fucking PS4 into pieces and mail them back to jooka in a tiny fucking box. What a salty cunt.
Nah, he still made an awesome gesture.

I agree that I don't think it's his "right" to ask for it to be returned, but I also don't want to take advantage of someone's kindness for 4 years and then spit in their face over a misunderstanding. I'll send it back, thank him again, and then give him shit for overreacting on a misunderstanding.

I'm returning it for my own conscience, not because he's demanding it.

ON WITH THE FANFIC!

• 3Like

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
I kind of feel like writing a sequel just for the fuck of it.

The homeless guys are starting to eye Ravenn up and down...

Dirty Denny's II: Dumpster Diving

Maybe coming to a theatre near you this Spring 2017

• 3Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
If Jooka would have just approached it differently I think everything would have been cool. You know, just say I don't really like the idea of giving it away based off of nude pics because i think it is wrong and it makes me uncomfortable. Can we do something else?

I think if that would have happened BW might have come up with a different idea.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Nah, he still made an awesome gesture.

I agree that I don't think it's his "right" to ask for it to be returned, but I also don't want to take advantage of someone's kindness for 4 years and then spit in their face over a misunderstanding. I'll send it back, thank him again, and then give him shit for overreacting on a misunderstanding.

I'm returning it for my own conscience, not because he's demanding it.

ON WITH THE FANFIC!
I felt his ridiculous reaction warranted a likewise ridiculous reply. Is he like 90 years old or what? Waiting for him to yell at us to get off his damn lawn. lol

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like