What title would you use if you could...

Of these titles, which would you want on your drivers license?

• Doctor

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Reverend

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Baron

Votes: 20 90.9%

• Total voters

Haus

<Silver Donator>
So.... In Texas you can get a title along with your name on your drivers license. I have to go in and get mine this year because it's been so long they want a new photo anyways. I have three possible titles I could use, two from the lovely folks at the Universal Life Church of Modesto California, and one from the right and honorable king of Sealand (gift from a charmingly eccentric dear person for this last Xmas). Apparently etiquette says one should only ever use one honorific , so I need to narrow this down and I need the opinions of the good and fine folks of a random internet gaming forum....
So which of these titles do you good folks think would be best? And please explain your reasoning in the commentary.

jeydax

Death and Taxes
1) Baron
2) Doctor
3) Reverend

You live in Texas, there's a billion Doctors and Reverends. How many idiots actually went and got the Baron title for "Oil Baron"? Like 3?

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Since the correct choice is blindingly obvious here, I can only assume this is humble bragging on the part of Baron Haus.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Mum - in - Law got us a gag gift of a plot somewhere in bumfuck England that grants me & the wife the titles Lord & Lady. I may try that shit on my next re-up.

Also I didn't read the explanation ,just voted with my heart.

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
Mum - in - Law got us a gag gift of a plot somewhere in bumfuck England that grants me & the wife the titles Lord & Lady. I may try that shit on my next re-up.

Also I didn't read the explanation ,just voted with my heart.
Something like this, eh?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Something like this, eh?
That would be the exact one. We knew it was 100% a gag and they had it framed but it was funny. The next year we got a gag portrait of our heads on bodies that look like straight out of Masterpiece theatre as well.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I'm a Lord according to the Highlanders. Nothing scammy about it at all. 100% full fledged land owner of a 10x10inch (254x254mm for those that still use the commie system) plot of land. There can only be 1. Bow down.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
So.... In Texas you can get a title along with your name on your drivers license. I have to go in and get mine this year because it's been so long they want a new photo anyways. I have three possible titles I could use, two from the lovely folks at the Universal Life Church of Modesto California, and one from the right and honorable king of Sealand (gift from a charmingly eccentric dear person for this last Xmas). Apparently etiquette says one should only ever use one honorific , so I need to narrow this down and I need the opinions of the good and fine folks of a random internet gaming forum....
So which of these titles do you good folks think would be best? And please explain your reasoning in the commentary.
Do you have to prove the title? I see no reason to be limited to those three.

But since you've brought it up, I'm about to have to renew mine too so maybe I'll try to add a title.