Whats rustling your jimmies?

Burren

Golden Baronet of the Realm
7,651
14,333
Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF
Body parts?
 

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
31,808
26,493
So flying home from Florida back to Dallas after a few business meetings today and I have to actually wait an extra 40 minutes or so in line because apparently it is TSA bring your narc dog to work day...
Those checkpoints really piss me the fuck off. Because they won't let you pet the dogs. Don't bring cute fucking puppers out in public if I can't give heatpats and treats!
 
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

lurker

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
2,061
5,369
So I'm working on my car. It needs a new oil pan gasket but in the process of disassembling the front suspension I notice it's also going to need a new lower ball joint. I find a replacement on Rock Auto and get it ordered up but I also need a removal/installation tool so I look at various offerings from Harbor Freight and Amazon, but I'm just researching. I ask some questions on forums and ChatGPT and learn that it's not as straight forward as I had hoped so I don't buy anything just yet.

Later that evening, I'm reading a book on my Kindle with the TV on streaming some old TV show and a commercial comes on for a ball joint tool. I don't know who turned me in. Internet order from Rock Auto, shopping on Amazon, or researching on Chat. I threw away an Alexa thingy I got as a present years ago because I naively thought that would keep them from spying on me. Silly me. If they know about something as innocuous as repairing an old car in my driveway, they know everything about me.
 

Burren

Golden Baronet of the Realm
7,651
14,333
So I'm working on my car. It needs a new oil pan gasket but in the process of disassembling the front suspension I notice it's also going to need a new lower ball joint. I find a replacement on Rock Auto and get it ordered up but I also need a removal/installation tool so I look at various offerings from Harbor Freight and Amazon, but I'm just researching. I ask some questions on forums and ChatGPT and learn that it's not as straight forward as I had hoped so I don't buy anything just yet.

Later that evening, I'm reading a book on my Kindle with the TV on streaming some old TV show and a commercial comes on for a ball joint tool. I don't know who turned me in. Internet order from Rock Auto, shopping on Amazon, or researching on Chat. I threw away an Alexa thingy I got as a present years ago because I naively thought that would keep them from spying on me. Silly me. If they know about something as innocuous as repairing an old car in my driveway, they know everything about me.
Don’t worry, it’s for our own protection.
 

Kajiimagi

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
6,303
10,993
So I'm working on my car. It needs a new oil pan gasket but in the process of disassembling the front suspension I notice it's also going to need a new lower ball joint. I find a replacement on Rock Auto and get it ordered up but I also need a removal/installation tool so I look at various offerings from Harbor Freight and Amazon, but I'm just researching. I ask some questions on forums and ChatGPT and learn that it's not as straight forward as I had hoped so I don't buy anything just yet.

Later that evening, I'm reading a book on my Kindle with the TV on streaming some old TV show and a commercial comes on for a ball joint tool. I don't know who turned me in. Internet order from Rock Auto, shopping on Amazon, or researching on Chat. I threw away an Alexa thingy I got as a present years ago because I naively thought that would keep them from spying on me. Silly me. If they know about something as innocuous as repairing an old car in my driveway, they know everything about me.
Bro , none of that shit in the house at all. Credit all frozen. Cannot finance something if I wanted to because of it.
I daily get emails from my father in law wanting me to share pics with him of our adventures .........and he's been dead for 5 years and didn't know how to use the internet when he was alive.

It's all fucked. It was all fucked. My first experience was having to close all my checking/savings accounts in 2013 because Nikki Haley gave away all of SC's tax info (cannot call it a hack when it's unencrypted on a public server) for 3 million people. And that cunt wanted to be president.

I'm uh going to cool off now.
 

Sheriff Cad

scientia potentia est
<Nazi Janitors>
35,596
86,239
So flying home from Florida back to Dallas after a few business meetings today and I have to actually wait an extra 40 minutes or so in line because apparently it is TSA bring your narc dog to work day...
They have those in Miami/Fort Lauderdale all the time.

Apparently you're not supposed to pet them and offer treats, who knew.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Haus

I am Big Balls!
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
21,903
91,050
They have those in Miami/Fort Lauderdale all the time.

Apparently you're not supposed to pet them and offer treats, who knew.
I saw them go off on someone for just saying "Good boy!" to one of them.

I should have unwrapped the beef stick I had in my bag for funsies, but I really didn't feel up to the full body cavity search after a particularly long and crazy meeting earlier that day.
 
1,133
-1,470
So I'm working on my car. It needs a new oil pan gasket but in the process of disassembling the front suspension I notice it's also going to need a new lower ball joint. I find a replacement on Rock Auto and get it ordered up but I also need a removal/installation tool so I look at various offerings from Harbor Freight and Amazon, but I'm just researching. I ask some questions on forums and ChatGPT and learn that it's not as straight forward as I had hoped so I don't buy anything just yet.

Later that evening, I'm reading a book on my Kindle with the TV on streaming some old TV show and a commercial comes on for a ball joint tool. I don't know who turned me in. Internet order from Rock Auto, shopping on Amazon, or researching on Chat. I threw away an Alexa thingy I got as a present years ago because I naively thought that would keep them from spying on me. Silly me. If they know about something as innocuous as repairing an old car in my driveway, they know everything about me.
Rock Auto is crap.
 

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
31,808
26,493
I saw them go off on someone for just saying "Good boy!" to one of them.

I should have unwrapped the beef stick I had in my bag for funsies, but I really didn't feel up to the full body cavity search after a particularly long and crazy meeting earlier that day.
Next time, unwrap it and stick it in the pocket of the nearest muslim.
 

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
31,808
26,493
The dogs I saw in the airport were a beagle and a lab. Tell me there are 2 cuter fucking dogs in the world. Sitting there wearing their little uniforms watching everyone go by wondering who's the good boy. We know who the good boys were.

This talk of airport dogs reminded me of the last time I was a nerd convention. They had dogs working the crowd looking for .... something? Who knows, but it doesn't matter because the dogs were clearly not trained so they weren't going to find anything but treats. They were literally bounding around bouncing up on people licking their faces. But they had vests on that said they were bomb dogs or something, and do not pet. And the handlers also had security uniforms. I thought they were cosplayers and asked who they were supposed to be. They were very serious that they were hired by the convention and I needed to stop petting the dog or I would get arrested. They did have employee badges, but other than that every aspect of the story sounded like bullshit. I looked at the guy with squinty eyes and said something the effect of 'You must be joking. My dogs are better trained than these and I've never actually spent a second training them to do anything other than lay in my lap and eat dinner. In fact, it's not even just dogs being obviously untrained but your handling. You don't look like you've ever handled a dog before today. You're not fooling anyone.' He got flustered and the woman came over and she tried to convince me. I told her she's lucky the dogs haven't accosted anyone who is scared of dogs yet. I could definitely see people who were avoiding the area because of them. She tried to claim they were still in training and I said 'Did your uncle know that when he got you hired for this gig?' I must have struck a nerve because she didn't like that.