Whats rustling your jimmies?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
no drivers. See how far away from the ATM it is?
To me, it looked like there was a driver in the car. Looks like a dude wearing a ballcap looking at her. Must be the sun visor or something.

In that case, I'm gunna guess either the window doesn't work, or she has done $15,000 worth of damage to a caddilac SUV on those bollards and has been instructed to never get within 2 feet of them ever again.

Maybe both.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I'm not a fan of mulch in general. But the red stuff is cheaper and holds its color better. That black shit will be gray in a month.
giphy.gif

Palum

what Suineg set it to
"oh hey this recipe looks good let me click this link and read the ingredients"

Before we show you the recipe let me tell you about the history of this dish

giphy.gif

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
To me, it looked like there was a driver in the car. Looks like a dude wearing a ballcap looking at her. Must be the sun visor or something.

In that case, I'm gunna guess either the window doesn't work, or she has done $15,000 worth of damage to a caddilac SUV on those bollards and has been instructed to never get within 2 feet of them ever again.

Maybe both.
Nope I watched her get out of and back in the drivers seat, I made sure she knew I was taking pictures of her and did not bother to lower my voice when I was shouting ' you fucking idiot there is a walkup at the main doors'.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
"oh hey this recipe looks good let me click this link and read the ingredients"

Before we show you the recipe let me tell you about the history of this dish

giphy.gif
And don’t forget the five gigantic scam ads between every paragraph of said story. If you printed that webpage to paper, it’d be thirty fuckijg pages with the recipe taking up a third of the last page.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I was researching substitution methods for soybean oil in baked goods and this was one of the top questions

1714650112020.png

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.jpeg