What's your favorite reading chair?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'm looking to get a new recliner chair that's comfy for long reading sessions. Any recommendations?

I'm not necessarily only looking for a specific chair but also recommendations for a type of chair. Any opinions on something like this guy?

It isn't necessarily my favorite, but the one I seem to spend the most time reading on:
toilet squat GIF

In all seriousness, I have a chair like that. I like it, but I sometimes have trouble getting it to stay in a particular position. I also tend to get tired of having my feet at the exact same height all the time. They are significantly cheaper than actual recliners if you aren't looking to spend a lot, but you miss out on things like that. Have you tried sitting in one?

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Break

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Not yet, will probably go haunt a furniture store sometime soon if nothing else.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Absolutely the toilet. Second favorite reading position is laying out on a couch or the bed.

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Bro, I got you:

strandmon-wing-chair-nordvalla-dark-grey__0325432_pe517964_s5.jpg

This is the reading chair from Ikea. I tested it out at a friend's place, and man, it works. A man can get some serious reading done in one of these bad boys.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user