why aren't the laws protecting me?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
how can you get rid of that picture or video? i didnt think youd stoop that low but i should have seen it judging from the way you make girls bend over to get what you want.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
How many people do you think Diazepane will kill when he goes on his rampage? He seems kind incompetent so I'm thinking two dead, three injured, and then his suicide.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
I think you're giving him way too much credit. I'm guessing he'll trip over his own undone shoelaces and accidentally discharge his Nerf gun, hurt his little toe and what's left of his pride, and just sit on the ground sobbing until he's committed to a nice padded room.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Actually, on second thought, I might be overestimating how much pride he could possibly have left.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
im being kept within an inch of my life at below the poverty line while facing criminal charges for YOUR crimes and all you people are interested in are pictures of my dick. and now youre still talking about pride like you have any self reapect.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
you are completely and utterly my enemy.
i feel sorry for you
Si3in0p.gif

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Shit. I think we're actually talking to the guy that did the dialogue for The Division. This is all starting to make so much sense now.

Status
Not open for further replies.