Why I play Ultima Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
And if you really want this community to play your shard, you need some drama to hook people in. Cancer, drug addiction, and/or getting a sex change would probably do it.
All three and I'm in. No half-assed attempts here.

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
Yes. I find it strange that they moved my thread to this forum, and put me on a form of parole, and yet, three other shards have advertisements here and remain in the MMO General forum:

Ultima Online Forever's advertisement here
Ultima Online An Corp's advertisement here
Ultima Online Renaissance's advertisement here

Seems quite a bias on this forum.
Would have been better to just posted the OP and left it at that, a few "shill" comments but people might have tried the server out and reported back... You just kept going down the wrong road.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Grats. You've won the interwebs. Close your browser and go outside.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
And you're wrong. The Realm came out in '96. A year BEFORE UO. Repent your evil ways, sinner!

relogre2.gif

Daxx's Domain - The Realm

And you're wrong. The Realm came out in '96. A year BEFORE UO. Repent your evil ways, sinner!

relogre2.gif

Daxx's Domain - The Realm
You don't read past the first page do you?

Point conceded. I played that game for a few hours. Some of the players were nice and gave me stuff to help me start out, and then another player took advantage of my ignorance of game mechanics and hid inside my house, and promptly stole everything that I had. I didn't play it after that.

A shill is someone who pretends to be an independent agent promoting a product or service, while at the same time being paid or compensated by the makers of said product or service.
I am not being paid or compensated for promoting the shard I play on.
The only thing I get out of it is to help out my friend who runs the shard, and have more playmates on said shard to hunt with / murder.
I am therefore not a shill.

Logic ftw.

Status
Not open for further replies.