"Wool" series by Hugh Howey...

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

faille

Molten Core Raider
Really need to reread this. After starting the TV show, I realised so many of the details have faded, though I can still remember the big stuff

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I'm about halfway through Sand, bought it one night at 1am after finishing WoR and didn't have access to RR to see what others recommended. I have really enjoyed it and am looking forward to reading the Wool omnibus. Unfortunately I stopped reading it when my Kindle was lost (stolen) and picked up The Martian on my Nexus 7... and then Amazon delivered my copy of House of Leaves, anyways, I need to get back through Sand.

tl;dr - Sand++

I don't remember making this post or anything about the book...

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I don't remember making this post or anything about the book...
Lol you think that’s bad Erronius Erronius linked me with old posts from 2002 talking about Sullon zek and Flowers of happiness days.

I still stand by the use of the Triple F.

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Lol you think that’s bad Erronius Erronius linked me with old posts from 2002 talking about Sullon zek and Flowers of happiness days.

I still stand by the use of the Triple F.
I was looking for some other sort of forum shenanigans and then I see a random Regime post, LOL

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Really need to finish this, no idea where I left... it's been quite a few years. Saw an ad for the tv show and thought "hey that sounds like those books I read back then..." just to find out it's exactly those books.

Nice.