World of Warcraft: Current Year

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
This is totally gonna be me. I like playing Alliance too much and my Horde duties have slacked significantly. I am going to try to start making it again with more regularity though! Personal honor will forbid me from bitching about loot though unless something is about to get sharded so I will probably disappoint you there.
There are people that care a lot about loot and only show up when they know it will drop. It happens in every guild in every game. It's unfortunately very easy for other members of the guild to notice it.

There's nothing wrong with wanting loot, but the way certain people go about it is disgusting.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So I looked back through the FoH logs as I was curious. Are you really complaining about how hard an encounter was when you killed it on the 20th shot?

I guess everything should be one shot and we should just start handing out participation epics.

No way Fyff. In Noodle's world you complain about anything you can't do as "Stupid and unfun" or "Overtuned". And anything you can do you bitch that other people can do it too and that it's too easy to get loot. Filthy casuals shouldn't be as geared as someone who puts as much time and effort into their character as Noodle.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
No way Fyff. In Noodle's world you complain about anything you can't do as "Stupid and unfun" or "Overtuned". And anything you can do you bitch that other people can do it too and that it's too easy to get loot. Filthy casuals shouldn't be as geared as someone who puts as much time and effort into their character as Noodle.
You're right my bad. Perfectly tuned battle. It's a shame they nerfed it 3 times so casual fucks could down it.

Proceed.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I have shed not a single tear. I had to look back on this and all I said today was it was hard FOR US.

I may have whined about it previous.

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm having tons of fun blowing literally everything up in two gcd's on my Outlaw Rogue. Getting through 100 was fuckawful though.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
More Nighthold anecdotes please. It was the girlfriend's birthday today and now I am stuck at work all night, I need to vicariously feel the angst.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
yep we are 5/10 H (Botanist/Auger/Tich) left we got tich to 14% in 2 pulls so we'll have him tomorrow. hopefully get auger and botanist down as well.

• 1Like

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
the first 3 bosses you can pretty much faceroll through, none of them gave us problems we even called for a wipe on trilliax and ended up killing him he just didn't do enough damage to the raid (i imagine the puddles he puts out will be buffed) to wipe people.

We had 3-4 pulls on spellblade before we found a good place to position her, not a huge problem just dealing with the annoying adds and the raid wide damage, not a super complicated fight.

Krosus was the hardest fight on heroic so far just that he does so much damage and dps have to be on point to soak the swirls/not blow things up

tichondrius seems nicely tuned he's a hard fight but its not overwhelming. he's probably in a good spot for a heroic fight. he has interesting mechanics its definitely a place a tank can shine.

Augur was pretty easy on normal, the last phase was the only difficult part, we haven't done him on heroic yet

botanist is a pain in the ass. he has such high hp and there are so many different types of aoes he does its very easy to get overwhelmed.

Khane

Normal doesn't seem like a good barometer at all. You can ignore a lot of mechanics in there so we didn't get a good feel for the fights I don't think. I was expecting to wipe a few more times because our raid leader was basically just saying "don't stand in shit" and then pulling for each fight.

I'm never online on Wednesday nights and that's when my guild is doing Heroic this week so I don't think I'm even gonna be able to use my coins. At least I got to see the whole zone this week though.

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Went 4/10H, kept wiping on Krosus at 10%. The raid leader didn't want to cut the dead weight on the first night despite having 4 people within 5% of the tanks. Overall though, MM feels a lot more competitive when fights aren't 2-3 minutes like during farm.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Went 4/10H, kept wiping on Krosus at 10%. The raid leader didn't want to cut the dead weight on the first night despite having 4 people within 5% of the tanks. Overall though, MM feels a lot more competitive when fights aren't 2-3 minutes like during farm.

That seems really bad. We just cleared normal since its an off night for us but we averaged about 480K per dps on Krosus as an example, IDK what your tanks are doing though.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
the trash after Trilliax and in the main area is pretty aids, not only does it hit super hard they are always putting down those 80% damage reduction bubbles and inevitably someone will proc something that stuns everything in the bubble.

its only been 1 night but i think nighthold is pretty fun so far. i wish there was a bit less trash on the way to Krosus and Tichondrius but overall its pretty good. The fights all seem pretty varied and require different tactics, normal was pretty faceroll easy up till Botanist and mechanics aren't punishing enough to make a huge difference, Heroic (especially Krosus) has quite a few mechanics that will almost one shot you or apply a significant debuff that you wont be able to recover from.

the mechanics added for legendaries seems pretty fair, i have 38 out of 50 shards already which came pretty fast. What im assuming is the final stage of the balance of power quest line (artifact skin) also provides a pretty steady drop rate of nightshards (1 per boss) so itll take 2 full clears to complete.

Khane

I'm still salty Blizzard gated that entire line of artifact skins behind the balance of power questline.

I want my purple glowing bear damnit. Been waiting since Nov. 24th.

• 1Like