World of Warcraft: Current Year

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm tired of outlaw, mainly from the RNG (and also because I feel that I'm just not that good at it)... any resources for getting better at Outlaw or switching to Assassination (or sub)?

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
it does essentially what exorsus does i just prefer the format

its on the left side of his screen the thing that says "external cooldowns".

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Went 5/10 heroic last night in 3 hours. Wiped twice on fire ice arcane lady and a handful on krosus cause of forgotten add or tank missing crush. Stalled fir the night at tich, hit enrage around 15% a few times but only did about 5 pulls. Realized after raid we did bad bad strategy so should easily down him next raid day.

Fights are much more enjoyable than EN. More interesting mechanics and less brown.

We also skipped normal cause you can just ignore mechanics and you'll learn basically nothing. Got 890 socket tier chest so that's something

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Yea, I PUG'd normal just to pregame a few things, will probably bring the alt in for our Sunday Normal run. We had some 900 ilevel things titan forge off trash (got some 895 gloves from Krosus) on normal so assuming that most dps still want their tier bonuses its worth it just to steamroll through normal to pick up a few things.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Trash in NH is definitely aids.

For bosses we started splits on heroic but had to stop at Krosus since we didn't have quite enough DPS, especially with some of the less stellar alts and switched to normal for some tier. Should be able to get farther with the second group since it's a bit better geared then should be able to finish up with the combined raid tomorrow. I do like the fights so far, but I'm having some serious trouble trying to visible parse some of them with all the spell effects these days. That pre-spellblade trash was probably he worst offender.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
yea the white/greyish flooring as well as blue spell effects makes it really hard to parse what is happening on a lot of the add fights, i noticed last night some of the adds make those tiny thin smoke trails that stun you are almost impossible to see on white floors unless the camera is at the right angle.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
We wiped 5 times total on boss fights in normal. 3 times on Gul'dan, 1 time on Elesandre, 1 time on Botanist.

We wiped like 5-6 times on trash. I'm sure it's because we were just ignoring mechanics but it's pretty funny since the trash actually seems to hit harder than most bosses.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
yea the white/greyish flooring as well as blue spell effects makes it really hard to parse what is happening on a lot of the add fights, i noticed last night some of the adds make those tiny thin smoke trails that stun you are almost impossible to see on white floors unless the camera is at the right angle.
Can't tell you how many times I died to that fucking crackling slice. With that trash I can barely tell where the hell my character is much less see the indicator on the ground for it or see which it casting it is facing where.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
The Nighthold Trash wiped us more than any boss between shit FPS spikes in some area terrible particle effects on the floor and is not doing mechanics.

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm tired of outlaw, mainly from the RNG (and also because I feel that I'm just not that good at it)... any resources for getting better at Outlaw or switching to Assassination (or sub)?

Also interested in a good Outlaw guide. Do you use any weakauras to track the Roll the Bones buffs or anything?

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Any guilds on here going to night hold tonight might have room for a holy or disc priest? I mostly just want to see the zone. Have watched videos etc

Dandai

Lesco Brandon
<Gold Donor>
I was feeling pretty good last night after coining a convergence of fate (BiS ret trinket by a very large margin) and getting that mana saber mount you get for finishing the suramar quest line. It's both awesome looking and a nice little quality of life enhancer when doing WQ in suramar.

The only fight I'd done with my new trinket was guldan, but I didn't feel like my Crusade CD was significantly reduced. Turns out they changed the PPM for Ret specifically from 4.2 to fucking 1.2 so it's fucking worthless.

I don't want to go full emo, but knee jerk shit like this is happening so much in this expansion that it's getting harder and harder for me to log in these days.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I was feeling pretty good last night after coining a convergence of fate (BiS ret trinket by a very large margin) and getting that mana saber mount you get for finishing the suramar quest line. It's both awesome looking and a nice little quality of life enhancer when doing WQ in suramar.

The only fight I'd done with my new trinket was guldan, but I didn't feel like my Crusade CD was significantly reduced. Turns out they changed the PPM for Ret specifically from 4.2 to fucking 1.2 so it's fucking worthless.

I don't want to go full emo, but knee jerk shit like this is happening so much in this expansion that it's getting harder and harder for me to log in these days.
It does bother me that they said on mid patches they wouldn't do major class changes

Dandai

Lesco Brandon
<Gold Donor>
It does bother me that they said on mid patches they wouldn't do major class changes
I'd love to take your being "bothered" as a bit heartening support, but a stiff breeze on a chilly day is enough to send you into a flying rage. Consider your empathy rejected.

Jay Kay Big Noods <3

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>

which mount?!