World of Warcraft: Current Year

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
7/10 heroic, Botanist (didn't get an attempt on him tonight) elisande and gul'dan left but Augur and tichondrius down. both really good fights Augur is rough with 2 warrior tanks.

Last edited:

Jox

Molten Core Raider
The affixes for M+ may as well not exist this week, 3 chesting 14s with half the effort of the last few weeks. This combo hasn't rolled around for 2ish months? So many keystone "masters" will be made this week.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
which mount?!
It's the one they previewed at blizzcon - mana saber with elisande type armor on it. It automatically puts you in nightborne illusion when you mount in the city.

601561-arcanists-manasaber.jpg

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Sat a few people tonight and 1 shotted Krosus, downed Star Augur in 2 hours or so, then did 1 pull on Tich to end the night and got it to 35%. Is Tich just an easy fight or one of those doesn't start till phase 4 fights?

Last edited:

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Easy fight if you manage carrion swarm and use CDs appropriately after vision phase.

Edit - I'm assuming you're talking about heroic. If you're talking about normal, I wouldn't say any of the fights are terribly challenging except Guldan.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Currently 5/10 heroic and we wasted a fucking HOUR because one DPS had a bugged instance and we had to hold up people to fix it.

Ofcourse the Hunter was a girl
Ofcourse the Hunter is dating another player
Ofcourse the Hunter is shit DPS

After that we provided to one/two shot every boss up to Krosus.

I really enjoyed this raid it gives me a black Temple vibe but I wish we would not run normal and just do two nights of heroic.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I had a bug last week they I had to hearth and logout for. The helya fury of the maw debuff stuck on me after death and I got pushed into the previous add section of the zone. It was completely devoid of life and I couldn't zone anywhere. And I was still getting pushed back.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Ofcourse the Hunter was a girl
Ofcourse the Hunter is dating another player
Ofcourse the Hunter is shit DPS

We all know that if she was sucking you off, you'd be first in line to wait patiently. Don't pretend you wouldn't.