World of Warcraft: Current Year

Zalere

N00b
Druid numbah juan!

I like it when I have to tank for Mythics and such. I have a handful of cooldowns and rocking around 6m hp I like to just go nuts with pulls. I don't have optimal gear yet, but it's pretty good and I feel like it's in a real nice spot right now. I want to play with my Lock more though, I really have a blast going pew pew.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah I can. Stuff like Hyrjas big dick blast on hov +11 were knocking off 90% of my hp though. The cooldowns only went so far

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Yeah I can. Stuff like Hyrjas big dick blast on hov +11 were knocking off 90% of my hp though. The cooldowns only went so far

You could also get more AP if you can't get the ilvl. I have 240K more hp than you in my fury set.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
You could also get more AP if you can't get the ilvl. I have 240K more hp than you in my fury set.
Working on it. I've been spamming M+.

I don't necessarily mind turning indomitable on, it was just the first time I felt like I actually needed it.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Heroic Botanist down and elisande to phase 2 40% in 3 pulls.

I feel like we made some good progress especially since we are a 6 hour a week guild (sunday was our optional day of 2 hours) so I guess an 8 hour guild.

Holy shit noodle that hp is low, I would go indomitable and stay there. The only thing giving me issues at the moment is it ymiron goes past 9-10 dark slashes on a 16

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Heroic Botanist down and elisande to phase 2 40% in 3 pulls.

I feel like we made some good progress especially since we are a 6 hour a week guild (sunday was our optional day of 2 hours) so I guess an 8 hour guild.

Holy shit noodle that hp is low, I would go indomitable and stay there. The only thing giving me issues at the moment is it ymiron goes past 9-10 dark slashes on a 16
Yeah I'm not sure why it's so low. I'm at 878 or 879 ilvl. I don't have that many AP in the weapon but that can't be all. The one legendary is hurting a bit too.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yeah I'm not sure why it's so low. I'm at 878 or 879 ilvl. I don't have that many AP in the weapon but that can't be all. The one legendary is hurting a bit too.

You don't play very often. You play so infrequently that you still only have one legendary.

The difference between Artifact level 30 and 54 is 18% stamina so the points matter a lot. Also, 879 ilvl is pretty low at this stage in the game.

You're going to eventually have to come to the realization that you are the casual player you seem to hate so much and every time you complain that it's so easy for "little timmy" to get gear and it's a stupid system you're biting the hand that feeds you.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
You don't play very often. You play so infrequently that you still only have one legendary.

The difference between Artifact level 30 and 54 is 18% stamina so the points matter a lot. Also, 879 ilvl is pretty low at this stage in the game.

You're going to eventually have to come to the realization that you are the casual player you seem to hate so much and every time you complain that it's so easy for "little timmy" to get gear and it's a stupid system you're biting the hand that feeds you.
Like I said, working on the ap. I was up until 4am saturday/Sunday pugging raids we no longer do. Also chained a ton of M+

I don't play as much as others, that's true. I feel appropriately geared for the content I'm in as far as ilvl goes. Heroic EN drops 865 gear and normal NH we just started. There's going to be a disparity between my ilvl and mythic raiders.

I didn't even complain about any of that here. In fact when you brought it up before I stopped talking about it.

In fact I was just talking about why my hp was so low. Now those deficiencies have been pointed out and I can look at stuff.

The legendary is whatever. I got mine in like November or October. I'm not really complaining about that. It's just something I've come to accept. Plus I already know I'll get a sephuz

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Noodle, run Kara and get yourself a Raven Eidolon if you don't have one. Barring that, Parjesh's Medallion is a poor substitute but it has a shitload of stamina on it.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>

We've beeb over this. Little Timmy isn't a causual vs hardcore. Little Timmy is brain dead and pulls terribad dps and stands in fire regardless of his gear and how much he plays.

You are confusing Timmy with the Steve McDickface, the At Work Forum Warrior

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Noodle, run Kara and get yourself a Raven Eidolon if you don't have one. Barring that, Parjesh's Medallion is a poor substitute but it has a shitload of stamina on it.
I've been trying to buy the dark moon card you have but didn't see any on the AH. Running Kara... We will see

Tantrik

Golden Knight of the Realm
That's in 7.2... which is months out :|

7.2 will likely be out in march. They've already said the patch will land much sooner than the raid. There's a buildup similar to Suramar story + unlocking progress on the island like Isle of Thunder

Killed Heroic Gul'Dan last night...a very long fight with current gear, but it doesn't feel boring. Very solid encounter.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
We've beeb over this. Little Timmy isn't a causual vs hardcore. Little Timmy is brain dead and pulls terribad dps and stands in fire regardless of his gear and how much he plays.

You are confusing Timmy with the Steve McDickface, the At Work Forum Warrior

100% True but you also seem to assume that Noodle and the like are these outstanding players who are only hampered by their lack of play time when it's pretty obvious from the posts on this thread that they are not playing in a competitive sense as well.

No "Trolling" but Noodle and his ilk are pretty much the worst thing to happen to MMOs. They have Video Game Dunning-Krueger syndrome and when they fall on their faces they have the tried and true excuse of "I can't play that much" "This content is only for neckbeards" "You just get carried" "I need another legendary/random item"

The problem is that since they think they are better players then they are any content outside of the best content is "welfare" and any boss or mechanic that is too hard for them is blamed on "my class sucks" "other class is OP that's why I got sat" or "it's overturned"

Noodleface Noodleface It's fun to theorycraft I get it but it's just page after page of deflection and the blame game even when people try to help you.

As guile said in Street fighter 2 Go home and be a family man. LFR is next week enjoy your free bosses and in a few months you'll out gear heroic and can start that.

Nothing wrong with being six months behind.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
100% True but you also seem to assume that Noodle and the like are these outstanding players who are only hampered by their lack of play time when it's pretty obvious from the posts on this thread that they are not playing in a competitive sense as well.

No "Trolling" but Noodle and his ilk are pretty much the worst thing to happen to MMOs. They have Video Game Dunning-Krueger syndrome and when they fall on their faces they have the tried and true excuse of "I can't play that much" "This content is only for neckbeards" "You just get carried" "I need another legendary/random item"

The problem is that since they think they are better players then they are any content outside of the best content is "welfare" and any boss or mechanic that is too hard for them is blamed on "my class sucks" "other class is OP that's why I got sat" or "it's overturned"

Noodleface Noodleface It's fun to theorycraft I get it but it's just page after page of deflection and the blame game even when people try to help you.

As guile said in Street fighter 2 Go home and be a family man. LFR is next week enjoy your free bosses and in a few months you'll out gear heroic and can start that.

Nothing wrong with being six months behind.
Agree. Also Timmy Fuckface and Steve McDickface aren't mutually exclusive