World of Warcraft: Current Year

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
100% True but you also seem to assume that Noodle and the like are these outstanding players who are only hampered by their lack of play time when it's pretty obvious from the posts on this thread that they are not playing in a competitive sense as well.

No "Trolling" but Noodle and his ilk are pretty much the worst thing to happen to MMOs. They have Video Game Dunning-Krueger syndrome and when they fall on their faces they have the tried and true excuse of "I can't play that much" "This content is only for neckbeards" "You just get carried" "I need another legendary/random item"

The problem is that since they think they are better players then they are any content outside of the best content is "welfare" and any boss or mechanic that is too hard for them is blamed on "my class sucks" "other class is OP that's why I got sat" or "it's overturned"

Noodleface Noodleface It's fun to theorycraft I get it but it's just page after page of deflection and the blame game even when people try to help you.

As guile said in Street fighter 2 Go home and be a family man. LFR is next week enjoy your free bosses and in a few months you'll out gear heroic and can start that.

Nothing wrong with being six months behind.
Just drop it dude. You know nothing of the guild, how it operates or anything about any of the players outside of myself.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
The best part about that wall of text is that you somehow think you're "better", a_skeleton_02.

Hell, at least Khane has the skill. Not sure what you're bringing to the table here, besides the arrogance.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Just drop it dude. You know nothing of the guild, how it operates or anything about any of the players outside of myself.

I'm using you as an example as a type of player not your guild as a whole.

Every server is filled with corpse guilds like yours. Too lazy or uninterested to raid but filled with people who want high end gear.

They can't cut it in a raiding guild so they make their own to try and guarantee themselves a raid spot since they are the raid leader or office etc. Since they are Ill equiped to handle any responsibility they can only attract other mediocre players and the guild stagnates.

Eventually everyone worth a damn leaves and the offending players vanity project crumbles.

• 1Salty

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm using you as an example as a type of player not your guild as a whole.

Every server is filled with corpse guilds like yours. Too lazy or uninterested to raid but filled with people who want high end gear.

They can't cut it in a raiding guild so they make their own to try and guarantee themselves a raid spot since they are the raid leader or office etc. Since they are Ill equiped to handle any responsibility they can only attract other mediocre players and the guild stagnates.

Eventually everyone worth a damn leaves and the offending players vanity project crumbles.
Keep going man. You're starting to look cool

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Keep going man. You're starting to look cool

I apologise for upsetting you. WoW is supposed to be fun.

Let's change the topic.

The affixs this week are super easy probably the easiest combination. If anyone is attempting to do a 15 for the achievement is try and do it tonight.

Rime

<Donor>
As a Fire Mage with the Legendary Bracers (Bubble Robe, Bubble Neck as well), I am struggling to pull 400k+ on Heroic fights. Cleaving fights (Tich, Aluriel) help the situation, but it really sucks that Blizzard has nerfed us into the ground and our 'buff' for the week is reduced mana costs (Which only matter if you have Bracers+TW Ring+4p+Gul'Dan trinket). Feels bad that I am likely going to end up bench riding until I can get Arcane legendaries (Assuming the mediocre buff they get Tuesday even lets them pull ahead of fire).

feelsbadman.jpg

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Got heroic ellisande down last night. Fight is ok, enjoyed a lot the earlier fights more. Wasn't really all that difficult.

Guldan we did a handful of pulls and would do decently till someone would fuck up and we'd wipe. Never got to p3 on it but the first 2 phases are easy once you get it down.

Not bad for 9 hours of raiding I guess.

• 1Like

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
There is so much damn visual bullshit on Guldan, good lord. Fun fight, though. Had to put in an extra night to finish it though, since our splits really didn't work out too well this time. Not sure if we'll do them for Tomb or not.

In other news, I finally got my fourth legendary. A fucking roots of shaladrassil, making all four legendaries ive gotten so far glorified stat sticks. Of course, immediately afterwards someone's alt got the bloodlust helm just to rub salt in the wound. Between legs and the ridiculous AP grind I don't think I've ever hated the game as much as I do now, which makes me really sad since there's so much good shit this expac.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't understand "finally" got my *fourth* legendary. Is that like the normal now? I have two and thought I was lucky.

So hardly anytime to play this week. Assume by next week it will be the usual 'link achieve for invite' or 'i890 or kick' bullshit in pf again

• 1Like

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
4 legendaries was the soft cap for a while and is apparently where the likelihood gets much lower (or did, anyway) to get another.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I apologise for upsetting you. WoW is supposed to be fun.

Let's change the topic.

The affixs this week are super easy probably the easiest combination. If anyone is attempting to do a 15 for the achievement is try and do it tonight.
Insult me all you want but I don't understand insulting a guild you know little about.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I don't understand "finally" got my *fourth* legendary. Is that like the normal now? I have two and thought I was lucky.

So hardly anytime to play this week. Assume by next week it will be the usual 'link achieve for invite' or 'i890 or kick' bullshit in pf again

For people who do an emmissary box every day and do a LFR EN plus what ever normal raid they do once a week plus some mythics it's normal. Most everyone I run with has 4ish legendaries I got my fourth last week (The bloodlust helmet)

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
I'd take 1 Noodle over 100 a_skeleton_02 any day.

I mean, those a_skeleton_02 can't get through the instance entrance, so I'd be waiting to raid forever. I bet even that hunter chick found her way into the instance eventually, right?

Shit, bro, you can't raid if you can't fucking zone in. Stop talking big.

• 1Salty

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
I'd hardly consider the forum guild a "corpse" guild. My ally guild fills raids 4 times a week, and were stuck on H Ursoc for months. Throw out some "ideas" and they down Ursoc & Cenarius in one night (still many wipes, could be luck) They still can't grasp the concepts of blades, adds, and soaking on Xavius. This is standard shit everywhere.

Most of the player base can't get heroic anything on farm. They can complete it, but its still a struggle, and still wipe on shit constantly.

I'm a bad, but many in my ally guild think I'm some uber raider with my locks 876 ilvl lmao. Fuck not even close.

Qwirb

Silver Knight of the Realm
Been doing LFR/Normal/Heroic every week, all emissary boxes, and have ~100 m+ - still only have 2 legendaries. I'm in the forum "corpse" guild though, maybe that's the problem?

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
It's okay, guys, we're all bads and couldn't possibly understand the trials and tribulations of these fine folk. Let's go back to trying to take down Hogger, bros. On Normal, of course.

If we work real hard, we might come up with a strat that's better than LEEEEROY.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users