World of Warcraft: Current Year

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
So Sum and Noodle are BrM now too. I think that just doubled the games numbers. Feels so good man.

As for Sephuz...there just has to be a better mechanic to proc the effect. Reduce the Haste gain to compensate.

Tactician

Ancient
Implementing legendaries that increase output of dps or hps, or tanking ability was the biggest mistake this expac. Items like prydaz or the haste runspeed plate boots are actually cool in a world where things like the demon Hunter ring and kiljaeden trinket don't exist

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Implementing legendaries that increase output of dps or hps, or tanking ability was the biggest mistake this expac. Items like prydaz or the haste runspeed plate boots are actually cool in a world where things like the demon Hunter ring and kiljaeden trinket don't exist
@Alkorin has the prot legendary gauntlets and I don't and his DPS is about 50k higher. Holding threat on him is ridiculous on almost every fight.

Tactician

Ancient
@Alkorin has the prot legendary gauntlets and I don't and his DPS is about 50k higher. Holding threat on him is ridiculous on almost every fight.

The protection warrior in my guild had those gloves and did more burst damage on pull than I did on a bunch of fights in mythic en, and I'm arms. It was pretty ridiculous

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
I'm only a BrM tentatively =p if i get a garbage legendary im back to the warrior.

Currently i am enjoying the monk more than the warrior but that may be because i am burned out on the warrior, I'm only doing a weekly 15, emissary quests, and mythic raiding on the warrior at the moment.

As a prot warrior i burst trash harder than pretty much anyone except DoS fury warriors popping battlecry and revenge/shieldslam/thunderclap does several million depending on trash, and thats without gloves.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm probably permanent

I just find the way it plays much more interesting to me

I'm only 876 but after mythics this weekend who knows. I got a ton of gear because it was an alt run last night and no one needed anything. I'm the least gear whoring person I know so it felt weird being showered with gear.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Re blizz and player stuff. If you pay attention to especially the over watch stuff i suspect they've basically been infiltrated and reduced to Facebook/appple. Corporate level sjwism feelz fer realz.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Re blizz and player stuff. If you pay attention to especially the over watch stuff i suspect they've basically been infiltrated and reduced to Facebook/appple. Corporate level sjwism feelz fer realz.

It's really evident when you look at the explanation of the rng artifact proc and saying it's there so you can't blame Timmy for having bad DPS, just bad rng.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Anyone good with addons?

I've used ElvUI for as long as I can remember - WOTLK? I can't remember when it came out.

Lately I've been thinking about ditching it because I fear it's a bit bulky and also I find myself disabling features and using other addons I like (KUI Nameplates for one).

I'm looking for opinions on some of the better addons for:
Bags/Bag Management
Unit Frames (Self, Target) - ElvUI is way tooshitty here
Action Bars - something I can move, resize, etc.
Raid/Party unit frames - Grid? Something else better?
Top/Bottom bar - looking for something like ElvUI's feature where it has your gold, etc. on the bottom. I think in vanilla there was something called Titan?
Damage Meter - I use Skada but is Details better?
Chat mods/skins - I don't like the default look of the chat windows.

Anything that increases my QOL too. I already use the standard stuff like Weak Auras (FOR EVERYTHING), Exorsus Raid Tools, Skada, etc.

I prefer a minimalist UI and sometimes ElvUI is "too much".

Zalere

N00b
Noodleface Noodleface - Stuff -
I'm looking for opinions on some of the better addons for:
Bags/Bag Management [[I don't like bag mods, so no suggestions]]
Unit Frames (Self, Target) - ElvUI is way tooshitty here [[I like Shadowed Unit Frames - solid; low resource usage]]
Action Bars - something I can move, resize, etc. [[Bartender is awesome and flexible]]
Raid/Party unit frames - Grid? Something else better? [[You have to look at what you like - there are a shitload. That said, I prefer Vuhdo but they require a lot more setup]]
Top/Bottom bar - looking for something like ElvUI's feature where it has your gold, etc. on the bottom. I think in vanilla there was something called Titan? [[Titan does this and has a lot of plugins to cover just about everything]]
Damage Meter - I use Skada but is Details better? [[Still use Skada. Lower resource usage than details, and it's just as accurate. For in depth shit we have Warcraft Logs anyway]]
Chat mods/skins - I don't like the default look of the chat windows. [[Prat 3.0 or Chatter]]

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I'm probably permanent

I just find the way it plays much more interesting to me

I'm only 876 but after mythics this weekend who knows. I got a ton of gear because it was an alt run last night and no one needed anything. I'm the least gear whoring person I know so it felt weird being showered with gear.

That wasn't gear... golden showers.