World of Warcraft: Current Year

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I hate to be the guy to say it but I just realized this is starting to feel exactly like WoD all over again only with the promise of another raid after. Which is not good because I could not have cared any less for WoD by time Tanaan was on live. It's endless OH maintenance (less volume but same interaction slave time overall), WQs are just a chore that slaps you in the face with an emissary chest containing useless items worse than rando WQ rewards you just got to earn the chest, item scaling and CoF trinket makes my main feel godly end tier now and TF/WF ensures you'll continue to feel anemic on mythic content tuned for its own drops.

I think I'm already over this expac, they had some good ideas but execution was shit and rng cascade failure is uninteresting. They should have added little pieces of shit earned each patch or few months rather than RNG spin to win out of the gate.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Wait, so is Kil'Jaeden straight up disobeying Sargeras? Can't wait to see how this shit plays out.
Given that KJ is the last boss of the tomb, I guess... it ends badly.

Sargeras will probably need new, better underlings soon.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I took the same thought from that video. KJ will be doing something in the tomb and Sargeras is gonna put that flame out or something.

I've started to think Legion is my favorite expansion since Wotlk. I do feel a bit overwhelmed levelling a new character a month ago. For instance my followers aren't all 850 yet, I only have two legendaries, my AP is low on my weapon (41) and in general I just always feel like I need to do stuff. My warrior felt like he was in a calm state where I was basically just farming AP. That said my monk already outgears him so it's irrelevant I guess.

Maybe i should race change. Panda is so weird....

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Maybe i should race change. Panda is so weird....

I love blood elf personally, all aesthetics aside.

1% base crit
1% arcane resistance
Arcane torrent - AE silence/interrupt. Also, different specs get something back - Brew gets 15 energy, WW gets 1 Chi, Mist gets 3% mana

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I was thinking about blood elf. I mean the panda food buff is nice. And I think we take half fall damage if that isn't a monk thing in general

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I don't think its a monk thing, I've had plenty of falling deaths. Most of them were from heights that I had no chance of surviving anyway, so no big deal. I wouldn't roll Pandaren for it, that's for sure.

Food buff is nice, but is it the equivalent of the crit? I used a 375 food and my crit went from 24.81% to 25.74% - I would look at the math for that. Food stats may go up and down, but remember that 1% will ALWAYS be on 24/7.

They're having a 25% off sale for certain account services and the racial change is included. So if you do want to follow through on it, now wouldn't be a bad time.

(EDIT)
Oh yeah, and remember you can roll a new trial character as a 100, so try that out!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah that's why I'm considering it. Not that it was prohibitively expensive before.

How long does it take? Like if i do it now I won't be locked out of the raid tonight right?

Also is there any adverse effect of this?

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I think its quick, I remember doing it on my old warrior back on Icecrown and it might've been within the hour.

I think it changes the intro quests you did to the equivalent in that race, doubt that you care about it however.

You could always hold off 'til the weekend, since it would give you more time to get used to it, instead of doing it on the fly tonight.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah. Does the female have the same dopey "bounce" to it the males have when they run? That shit would drive me bananas.

Get yourself a nice transmog look too after your change for extra badassness.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
She just has a stupid look on her face that screams "I don't have any idea what I'm doing here"

Perhaps it's true to life

xzi

Mouthbreather
I'm only staying tauren so my dick looks bigger than it actually is / for that sweet sweet 5% more hp along with the holy paladin hp buff so I have more hp than most pug tanks. Also the 2% more crit healing/dmg

also war stomp is pretty dank for m+

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Trial 100? Is that for new accounts or what. I knew you could buy lv 100 level ups. Trial i imagine to keep you'd have to pay the same thing basically?

Don't actually have legion since i started fresh and saved buying it until i know ill keep playing though this thread does a great job of making me think it's better to just stay done and just live off the memories of former progression raiding glory days vs the soul numbing grind.

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Trial 100? Is that for new accounts or what. I knew you could buy lv 100 level ups. Trial i imagine to keep you'd have to pay the same thing basically?

Anyone can do a trial 100, it takes you through your first artifact weapon quest essentially. After that it locks and you gotta pay for the boost to unlock it (or use a boost if you have one). Or you could just buy a 100 boost and apply it to any character you have.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
That's live now or in patch. Requires legion? Doing the quest gives you first artifact? If so would that then make it best way to grind making sure you stay with a good artifact.

Artifact knowledge is on its own right, I'm not going to be crippled not having a garrison other than missing some income and materials from it?

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
No, garrison is essentially useless now, totally not needed. The trial 100s are live now, not sure if it requires legion but I assume it does.

It was a few months ago now, but I used a boost I got with legion on the hunter I play in the forum guild, I went from brand new 100 to raiding speed in like 2 weeks and that was totally on my own, not begging people to carry me through shit.

So you can use a boost and get up to speed relatively quickly.