World of Warcraft: Current Year

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
FYI

Classes
• The damage bonus that tanks and healers get per Artifact point spent has been increased to 0.65% for all tanks and Discipline Priests (was 0.5%), and the bonus has been increased to 1.3% for all other healers (was 1%).

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I don't even know what the sound track to brewmaster would be. Maybe just Jackie Chan singing

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
I've been accumulating AK on the test realm just to see how it scales i think i am at AK 30ish and some of the elite WQ are giving 2.2 million AP.

I'm slowly losing my will to do anything in game after having 2 characters at 54, Mythic nighthold is just not fun unfortunately, hopefully they do a better job with Tomb.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I tried my ptr character which is very old and only has AK 3. Turns out there's no real new catch up mechanic for new people (or alts), someone told me you get AK 26 with the new quest but that's definitely not the case and appears to have been conjecture at least as far as I can tell. Looks like AK25 is a prereq to that one quest, similar to AP35 for the new weapon traits quest.

At least in about 20 days (if they added the new catch up tomes) you'd be able to buy AK25 for an alt immediately which means AK26 as soon as you finish your OH quest (which appears to be a prereq story wise to unlock the broken shore but maybe not).

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
also a reminder, dont open your Cache and save your emissaries until your AK26. 25-26 is a pretty huge upgrade so its worth banking 3 emissary quests to bust out on tuesday.

Dandai

Lesco Brandon
<Gold Donor>
also a reminder, dont open your Cache and save your emissaries until your AK26. 25-26 is a pretty huge upgrade so its worth banking 3 emissary quests to bust out on tuesday.
When 7.1 hit all emissary quests were reset so if you had 2 banked to turn in, you lost them and had 3 new quests. This didn't happen for 7.1.5, so it may not happen in 7.2.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
When 7.1 hit all emissary quests were reset so if you had 2 banked to turn in, you lost them and had 3 new quests. This didn't happen for 7.1.5, so it may not happen in 7.2.

They specifically went out of their way to fix this for 7.1.5 so I wouldn't expect it.

Otherwise oh darn, there goes 2x 50 gold AP tokens and two pairs of the same 835 pantaloons!

Dandai

Lesco Brandon
<Gold Donor>
They specifically went out of their way to fix this for 7.1.5 so I wouldn't expect it.

Otherwise oh darn, there goes 2x 50 gold AP tokens and two pairs of the same 835 pantaloons!
Guess I missed the post where they said they went out of their way to fix it.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Well there was enough outrage over the 7.1 issue that Blizz posted specially that the Kirin Tor WQ change would wipe out everyone's WQs but that emissaries wouldn't be affected.

We'll find out if they tweet tomorrow but since they fixed the emissary continuity issue and there's no changes to standard WQ spawning (new ones are all on broken isles additional or event ones for invasions). Doesn't seem likely.

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Also 8 hour downtime for 7.2 also, I can't remember the last Blizz had downtime that long.

Are they really leaving emissary chests at 835 for 7.2? And WQs at 845? That seems like something that is screaming to be inflated a bit.