World of Warcraft: Current Year

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
i have used kegsmash on a full hp mob before and it died before the kegsmash arrived (keg smash is an autocast ability that has a slight travel time). i dont care if things have a little more hp just makes it easier to round things up to aoe down. i am pretty salty about them not mentioning it or adding it to patch notes

Nethershards seem to be coming at a very slow rate, day 3 currently and i have ~3k nethershards but the relinquished tokens cost 5k so you can basically get 1 piece of relinquished loot which will most likely be vendor garbage maybe twice a week? invasions starting next week will at least help with the acquisition of this but i dont know if they are capped at doing 1 invasion per day, they supposedly reward 500 nethershards.

They fixed trilliax, at least on mythic.

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Really have to wonder what their balance team is doing sometimes. MM hunters got a ~100k single target buff which put them firmly in the middle of the pack, gets nerfed by 60% instantly. Affliction locks got a ~200k buff putting at the top by a mile, they nerf their golden trait which nobody has yet so another ~100k still to get.

tezzuka

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Really have to wonder what their balance team is doing sometimes. MM hunters got a ~100k single target buff which put them firmly in the middle of the pack, gets nerfed by 60% instantly. Affliction locks got a ~200k buff putting at the top by a mile, they nerf their golden trait which nobody has yet so another ~100k still to get.

cant wait to see how bears are going to get a buff and how prot warriors are going to get a slight nerf overall but buff my spell reflect....

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Bears already got a pretty high damage buff this patch maybe 50-60k at the 905ish ilevel range.

I parsed really low in NH the other night 50-60 compared to the 80-90 i was normally getting. i dont know if it was due to the artificial latency (which i changed after raid) or the shitty GCD bug that was going around on patch day that sometimes gave you 2 GCD's when you used certain abilities.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
The real issue is the stealth stuff. As in, "we know everything is going to be discovered anyway, but we wanted people not to worry".

The insta-gib was a real problem, however. If you have a non-elite around, there's a bunch of classes that are going to kill them within 2s. That was to the point that you need to open fight with an insta ability, no matter what. And then fuck if you're a class with cooldown on your insta spells.

This was literally never a problem.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Bears already got a pretty high damage buff this patch maybe 50-60k at the 905ish ilevel range.

I parsed really low in NH the other night 50-60 compared to the 80-90 i was normally getting. i dont know if it was due to the artificial latency (which i changed after raid) or the shitty GCD bug that was going around on patch day that sometimes gave you 2 GCD's when you used certain abilities.
Bears were the lowest DPS tanks I think (are DK's lower?), so that was expected I guess.

Could your parses be off because more people got the artificial 54 traits and are dpsing higher now?

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Nah i doubt it, most people even slackers that raided mythic were at 40-45 points. which is roughly a 5% damage difference. I parsed higher on skorp than normal (1.2million average) due to aoe talents and i didn't swap those for CA/Triliax so that could be a lack of dps on those fights.

krosus i did terrible due to dying, I'll just retest it tonight after i adjusted my lag tolerance.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I was at like 44 points and I rerolled a month or two ago.

Artifa tells us one of his tanks in his guild (a_skeleton_02 guild) was sub-40 (and a woman)

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I was at like 44 points and I rerolled a month or two ago.

Artifa tells us one of his tanks in his guild (a_skeleton_02 guild) was sub-40 (and a woman)

Pretty sure the guild is dying since I left they are still on 3/10.

Also that woman is retarded and I told her for months to grind fucking AP and instead she focuses on maxing out all her weapons.

She is still leaps and bounds better tank than you.

• 3Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
You don't even know that chick and you're calling her slut. For shame.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
a_skeleton_02 you can just have A Artifa rank me vs your slut tank since he's actually played with me in and outside of raids every week

Noods we have been over this for months. You and your guild are dogshit, talked to the tank and she says Artifa is also dogshit and was chain dying on Trilliax. So why would I ask one dogshit soon to be kicked DPS how good some barely clearing Heroic dogshit tank is?

• 3Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Noods we have been over this for months. You and your guild are dogshit, talked to the tank and she says Artifa is also dogshit and was chain dying on Trilliax. So why would I ask one dogshit soon to be kicked DPS how good some barely clearing Heroic dogshit tank is?
do you even still play?

Artifa

N00b
Only time i've died on trilliax is when i filled in for her tanking, and I did die to unmitigated arcane slashes. But I fixed it and we killed the boss. I never had a problem with you a_skeleton_02, not sure what you're deal is, but I'm not super concerned about what some piss-butt-chugging cripple thinks of my impromptu offspec performance. All i have to say is, the next week when she returned, we continued wiping on chronomatic anomoly mythic because she STILL cant manage to talk to the other tank and do taunts at the right time to not get 10 stacks. I was told by many people including the guild leader that they would rather have me tank because 1. my offspec is higher traits than her main spec and 2. I actually talk on voice chat and solve problems.

I don't really have a problem with Aroya, i have a problem with people who are in "mythic guilds" and don't put in the time to make their character good enough to complete mythic bosses.

Which means noodle and aroya are both trash that never got to 54 traits. But noodle has an excuse, he never claimed to be a mythic raider.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users