World of Warcraft: Current Year

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Only time i've died on trilliax is when i filled in for her tanking, and I did die to unmitigated arcane slashes. But I fixed it and we killed the boss. I never had a problem with you a_skeleton_02, not sure what you're deal is, but I'm not super concerned about what some piss-butt-chugging cripple thinks of my impromptu offspec performance. All i have to say is, the next week when she returned, we continued wiping on chronomatic anomoly mythic because she STILL cant manage to talk to the other tank and do taunts at the right time to not get 10 stacks. I was told by many people including the guild leader that they would rather have me tank because 1. my offspec is higher traits than her main spec and 2. I actually talk on voice chat and solve problems.

I don't really have a problem with Aroya, i have a problem with people who are in "mythic guilds" and don't put in the time to make their character good enough to complete mythic bosses.

Which means noodle and aroya are both trash that never got to 54 traits. But noodle has an excuse, he never claimed to be a mythic raider.

I wish I could say I had a problem/no problem with you Antifa but I never even knew I raided with you that's how insignificant you are.

do you even still play?

Naw, Legion was fun but it's still the same formula. Do the same content three separate times then go a bunch of daily style quests. Not really my bag, I really enjoyed Mythic EN and grinding NH but it's hard for me to really enjoy it when I know in 6 months it won't matter because the next theme park is released.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Only time i've died on trilliax is when i filled in for her tanking, and I did die to unmitigated arcane slashes. But I fixed it and we killed the boss. I never had a problem with you a_skeleton_02, not sure what you're deal is, but I'm not super concerned about what some piss-butt-chugging cripple thinks of my impromptu offspec performance. All i have to say is, the next week when she returned, we continued wiping on chronomatic anomoly mythic because she STILL cant manage to talk to the other tank and do taunts at the right time to not get 10 stacks. I was told by many people including the guild leader that they would rather have me tank because 1. my offspec is higher traits than her main spec and 2. I actually talk on voice chat and solve problems.

I don't really have a problem with Aroya, i have a problem with people who are in "mythic guilds" and don't put in the time to make their character good enough to complete mythic bosses.

Which means noodle and aroya are both trash that never got to 54 traits. But noodle has an excuse, he never claimed to be a mythic raider.
Um excuse me but we have gone 4/7 M and as you know we are now mythic raiders and I am held at a higher standard. So I'm actually worse than aroya

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I think this all just got out of hand.

None of us will even be playing wow in a few months when the new EQ server comes out?

That's gonna take us right into Pantheon.....right?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I think this all just got out of hand.

None of us will even be playing wow in a few months when the new EQ server comes out?

That's gonna take us right into Pantheon.....right?
Your worrhless American Inventor ass going to be carried in EQ too?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Um excuse me but we have gone 4/7 M and as you know we are now mythic raiders and I am held at a higher standard. So I'm actually worse than aroya
Is that actually mythic, or are we mythic-adjacent? I use the royal 'we' because I bench myself when we get to heroics.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
The key to beating WoW is joining a mythic guild after they finish progressing and before the next tier starts.. Let them give you a mount and loot then quit before new progression rinse repeat. None of the effort all of the reward, fucking welfare loot is what Blizzard seems to be about anyways.

• 1Solidarity

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
The key to beating WoW is joining a mythic guild after they finish progressing and before the next tier starts.. Let them give you a mount and loot then quit before new progression rinse repeat. None of the effort all of the reward, fucking welfare loot is what Blizzard seems to be about anyways.
Beleive this is referred to as Tiggling

• 1Like

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
So shitty at WoW he can't even quote correctly
069c36f3e84a7c94f2148f6e25520dab_jonah-j-jonah-jameson-laughing-meme_801-534.jpe

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
a_skeleton_02 is so last year. Guy can't even get carried properly. Stop feeding him.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Pushing 5man content is harder than mythic raiding and more rewarding

Tell all your friends