World of Warcraft: Current Year

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Are you guys really arguing over who is better at WoW? tf
No not really

a_skeleton_02 has never played with me but he loves to come up with these wacky stories about FOH

Truth is he once asked to join our raid, said "now how do I get to this bitch" and then I had to kick him because I invited 31 on accident. He also probably has sex with his cat.

something something botting something S-CREW something

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yes. You are 1 step ahead of @a_skeleton_02.

Now, how many domesticated animals do you funnel?

I only ever funnel cocaine, sir.
e54b437dbd0b4eee9eb27973094e4b06.jpg

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
No not really

a_skeleton_02 has never played with me but he loves to come up with these wacky stories about FOH

Truth is he once asked to join our raid, said "now how do I get to this bitch" and then I had to kick him because I invited 31 on accident. He also probably has sex with his cat.

something something botting something S-CREW something

I remember this. Good times.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Nah it's not an argument just Noodlecuck and his dad guild needing to be reminded what they are every once in awhile.

Noodle likes to pretend he isn't garbage but when you remind him he squeals "I'm not a mythic raider Reeeeee"

I just like having him use that tired comeback.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
I'm a mythic raider...of old content :)

current content my guild is not a raiding guild. we are a guild that happens to raid- 2x a week mains and once a week alts(i go with main to help dps/heal on my shaman), and we do raid normal content, just a lot more casual. enjoying the ride so far, it is relaxing, for raiding my guild is just on normal NH -ave gs is ~885 for the guild group- have issues with ticon and botanist, but have beaten them and do beat them regularly now- working on figuring out phase 1 of ellisande(while keeping everyone alive that is we got to phase 2 but with half of us dead- last attempt had too many dead still to progress thru phase 2- got her to umm 70% phase 2) this past week(first week we have attempted her).

my wife just wants to be able to tame flying pets for her hunter and to fly with her mount..pain in the butt needing so much AP for both my specs...btw not sure if it is because i did enhance first but the restoration "power" up quest was massively easier compared to enhance's (i did the entire line in enhance spec and just switched on the final turnin)

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
What's the world coming to that you can't exult one's gaming prowess over another without ridicule
He's definitely better than all of us at ForumQuest. I always sucked at that game, didn't want to put in the work to get a max level troll.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Nah it's not an argument just Noodlecuck and his dad guild needing to be reminded what they are every once in awhile.

Noodle likes to pretend he isn't garbage but when you remind him he squeals "I'm not a mythic raider Reeeeee"

We didn't start NH yet but we're actually raiding mythic. I'm not sure at what point you actually crossover and start calling yourself a mythic raider, it's the big joke in the guild at least.

You can tell me I suck as much as you want. I'd invite you to one of our raids but there were some people very against you coming ever again after your trolling

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
We didn't start NH yet but we're actually raiding mythic. I'm not sure at what point you actually crossover and start calling yourself a mythic raider, it's the big joke in the guild at least.

You can tell me I suck as much as you want. I'd invite you to one of our raids but there were some people very against you coming ever again after your trolling
No. No. No.

You have him come and boot him once you pull

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Finally got the aoe belt (Naj) for my Fury warrior... Right when I unsubbed. Fuck me. Stupid RNG. Shits nice though. Wish I could give one of the three Convergence of Fate's I have on my DH to my damn main...

Too bad Broken Shore holds true to it's name.

Rime

<Donor>
Timeless Isle and Tanaan Jungle had rares that dropped Toys, Pets, Mounts, and Gear in addition to the random armor tokens/currency. Broken Isles lacks that.

So they expect us to farm Nethershards at the nerfed and anemic rate of maybe 750-800 an hour. Yeah. No thanks.

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider

There is a reason why your girls call you daddy. They want you to be more like Noodle.

Rime

<Donor>
LFR Gul`Dan still bugged, same with Heroic. Mythic Trilliax still bugged. GG for doing anything this week.