World of Warcraft: Current Year

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
If you hover over the link to Keg Smash it shows the actual changes.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Concordance has been hotfixed to give 4000 base stat and +300 per rank.

All of those extra stats are really going to add up in 170 years from now. They really have no fuckin' idea what they're doing.

Cybsled

I want to see what Argus looks like. If it is another "sorry champion, but our princess is in another castle" followed by more broken shore like grinding, gonna take a break. Brew nerfs drove me from the game once before.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
New lege chest pieces were announced for most class/spec combos today.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I want to see what Argus looks like. If it is another "sorry champion, but our princess is in another castle" followed by more broken shore like grinding, gonna take a break. Brew nerfs drove me from the game once before.

It's gonna be green. And black. And a tiny bit of purple highlighting, but 95% green.

So sick of green.

xzi

Mouthbreather
That's an actual concern of mine we were talking about the other day in guild too when I think you brought it up. I am fucking so bored of that shitty brown and green. I mean HFC, Tanaan, parts of Broken Isles, Broken Shore itself... and now we're going to a desolated planet completely ruined which is probably just Broken Shore but 100% bigger

Argus does have a lot more potential though I feel than just that greenbrown. I mean, we've not been there and all we know is it's all fucked up. They can make huge intimidating environments that don't fit anywhere else in the game and I can only imagine they're taking advantage of that. Shit, make it look like I'm venturing into a heavy metal music video from the 80s (the animated ones, not the ones where they're standing in a factory with sparks flying everywhere for some reason). Or some crazy shit like those gigantic monsters in the background of Act 3 in Diablo3 where they're chained/holding up platforms, make those into an entire zone itself why the fuck not bruh

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
basically what I want Argus to be like:

-----

what Argus is actually gonna be like:

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Kegsmash wasn't changed at all. They just had to edit it because the new BrM legendary gives it 2 charges and a larger radius.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I was slightly drunk when making that post last night I have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Man, I'm going to have to do the dumb lego upgrade quest on like 30 legos across all my characters.

Nevermind, better quit.

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Man, I'm going to have to do the dumb lego upgrade quest on like 30 legos across all my characters.

Nevermind, better quit.

Goddamn it is going to be the same as last time isn't it, collect 40 bear asses from ToS to upgrade shit. That is depressing to think about.