WWE 2K17

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
So I've been playing the career mode of this and got stuck in a rivalry with Bo Dallas (whoever that is). I've won like 15 matches against this guy and our rivalry is at a 91. I'd like to start a new rivalry with someone better so I can move up in the rankings but it seems like I only move up one spot after like 6-7 matches and I win every time. I read up on the face vs. heel strategy when doing the promos but I still lose most of them even when "taking the high road" trying to be a face.

Any suggestions or is this game just buggy? I've got it on PS4.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
my guess is that your lack of charisma in real life translates into a lack of charisma in WWE hence you are in the lower card where you belong.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Lol.

I haven't played this year's version, but Career mode in the ones I've played have been fairly repetitive and sucky since, like, 2k12 or something. This was back when they had the feature where you could script entire storylines instead of the Universe mode scripts they have now.
I had the one last year and got bored after I got out of NXT...was just endless meaningless matches hoping the AI put you in a rivalry at some point.