Ye Olde Sodie Pops Thread

Izo

Tranny Chaser
VlJmCf7.png

What soft drink do you swear by? Why? Tell the world!

Top tier: Coke Classic
Treat: Cherry Coke, Vanilla Coke
Shit tier: Pepsi Twist

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I don't drink much soda anymore but I only drink two.

Coke: Not much is greater than an ice cold Coke on a hot summer day.

Rock N Rye: A Soda native to Michigan only. Faygo (its maker) has branched out to be more available in other states but Rock N Rye is only available there and it's the best dam soda on the face of the planet.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Top Tier: Coke (when eating), Pepsi
Treat: Cherry Coke (but I prefer homemade), Cheerwine, Stewart's Black Cherry.
Shit Tier: I hate diet soda's.

I drink way more tea than soda though.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Coke
Sometimes Coke Zero or Root Beer
Pepsi is nasty

I rarely drink soda anymore, but I fucking love those liquid water enhancers like Mio. I have a pile of them at all times and just add them to water.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Mountain dew code red is nectar of the gods.

For some reason I find cherry varieties of sodas better than the regular. Regular mountain dew I really don't care for, but code red is just amazing. Back in the day circle k had a code red icee, they don't anymore
frown.png

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Coke, barqs, virgils root beer, Dr pepper...in no particular order i drink the hell out of all of them

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't drink much soda anymore but I only drink two.

Coke: Not much is greater than an ice cold Coke on a hot summer day.

Rock N Rye: A Soda native to Michigan only. Faygo (its maker) has branched out to be more available in other states but Rock N Rye is only available there and it's the best dam soda on the face of the planet.
I grew up in Florida, but all of my family is from Michigan. On summer vacations, there would be cases of Rock N Rye stashed in the back of the car for the return home! Good stuff!

I don't drink much soda these days, but nothing beats an ice cold A&W.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't know if you're joking with this or not, but Dr. Thunder is awesome. This is the one soda we always have at our family gatherings because everyone in our family loves it.
WalMart DP knock off is the shit. I'm actually a little disappointed when it's sold out and I have to buy real Diet Dr. Pepper.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I grew up in Florida, but all of my family is from Michigan. On summer vacations, there would be cases of Rock N Rye stashed in the back of the car for the return home! Good stuff!

I don't drink much soda these days, but nothing beats an ice cold A&W.
Right on, I do the same whenever I go back home to visit my parents!

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Honestly, I drink club soda more than anything. I like my fizz without sugar or sweeteners.

I'm old.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I remember this stuff from my youth, the stubby bottles. I don't like pop all that much, didn't back then, either. But we got a crate of this stuff when we went camping, and it was like gold. Didn't even matter the flavour, though the creme soda was my favourite, I think.

Q75Gzhf.gif

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I miss Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper. On the bright side, I lost a ton of weight when they quit making it.