yo catch a homie up

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Foler_sl

shitlord
So far I've come across ravvenn being a prostitute. Not surprised, can't believe you all bought her bs. Always knew she was a bad person abandoning her child to go out to Cali.

What else has been going on????????????

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
rrr_img_91615.jpg

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Scientists have learned how to successfully breed a spam bot and a swamp donkey. Results less gruesome than expected.

JVIRUS

Golden Knight of the Realm
Etwat had puppies, the swamp donkey also spawned.

We have a resident hooker connoisseur, J49, he shall regale ye with many a fine story as he searches for the perfect balance of hooker taint and being a good husband.

There is a new generation of inverted-penis beta male white knights shitting up each and every single political discussion. The gamergate discussions are full of giant stinking shitholes one would expect, but these guys are truly on point and take femautism to an artform.

Fedor is being perceived as a hive-mind entity and some members are becoming curious of him/it/xer/shim(?)

One of the foh trannies of old that posted a bit here too suicided itself, for real. I'm blanking on the name

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
So far I've come across ravvenn being a prostitute. Not surprised, can't believe you all bought her bs. Always knew she was a bad person abandoning her child to go out to Cali.

What else has been going on????????????
Johnny's hooker shenanigans are really the only reason to come here at this point... it's gotten bad

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Keg you used to be a reason for reading these forums, I used to be a big fan.

iannis

Musty Nester
Not bad. Just old.

We used to be metal, man, now we're classic rock.

FREEEEEEE BIIIIIIIRD

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Not bad. Just old.

We used to be metal, man, now we're classic rock.

FREEEEEEE BIIIIIIIRD
I know I am getting old when I read the Free Bird comment and instead of thinking of the actual origin of FREEEEEEE BIIIIIIIIRD I thought of Cars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAI4XbSfl_w

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Why would that make you old? Anyway, it should be making you think of Kingsman now.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Because I have kids and I never saw Cars until I had kids. I have now seen that movie way more times than any human should :p

Status
Not open for further replies.