Zelda Dynasty Warriors for Wii U by Tecmo Koei announced (2014)

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
This looks pretty cool. Not cool enough to buy a Wii U but still cool.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you don't get to play as Gannon too it will blow. One of the biggest draws of the DW games is the big roster of heroes to play as, not sure how that will work with the Zelda universe.

I haven't played a newer DW game in a while, did they start adding boss fights like the big monster in the video or is that a new thing? Either way I like it, like a touch of Monster Hunter in my Dynasty Warriors.

Tenks

If you don't get to play as Gannon too it will blow. One of the biggest draws of the DW games is the big roster of heroes to play as, not sure how that will work with the Zelda universe.

I haven't played a newer DW game in a while, did they start adding boss fights like the big monster in the video or is that a new thing? Either way I like it, like a touch of Monster Hunter in my Dynasty Warriors.
From the last DW game I played (I think the first on PS3 -- I thought two were released) there weren't epic boss battles like that. Just the standard issue ones from previous iterations. But the bosses weren't dumb as fuck like in DW2/3.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
From the last DW game I played (I think the first on PS3 -- I thought two were released) there weren't epic boss battles like that. Just the standard issue ones from previous iterations. But the bosses weren't dumb as fuck like in DW2/3.
Just found my game, Samurai Warriors 2 Empires for 360. Grabbed it used for $10 some time early last year, which is usually how I buy these. Just randomly see one cheap and snag it since I'll always get plenty of playtime out of them. Anyways, no boss battles but that shit is from 2006/7. Looking at Wiki Dynasty Warriors 8: Extreme Legends came out just a couple weeks ago and no mention of those type of fights. Nothing about them onthis little pageabout the next Samurai game either. Not that they'd fit in with those "realistic" series though I guess. I suppose you could stick Lu Bu on a siege engine or something=P

Tenks

IIRC I really enjoyed Samurai Warriors. I can't remember if they tried to distinguish it from DW or not but I think there was some shoe-horned combo system that I didn't like as much as DW.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
I haven't played any of the Dynasty Warriors proper games, but I really enjoyed the One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 spinoff. It had some boss like encounters with the more powerful enemies, but you still pretty much just mashed attack through those too. I am not sure how I feel about this one though, like Grimm said most of the fun came from unlocking a huge cast of characters and assists. Are there even that many zelda characters they could have playable? Please dont just be young link, toon link, adult link, shadow link etc. Maybe they could incorporate some exploration or something rather than just maps.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
playing the entire series of DW games, I have to say that after the abortion that was the MMO this looks like an awesome rebound.