2023 AssHat Voting round 4!

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
My hell is being surrounded by government moochers complaining about cancer for eternity.
“When the Son of Man comes in his glory and all the angels with him, then he will sit on his glorious throne. All the nations will be assembled before him, and he will separate people one from another like a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left. Then the king will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I was naked and you gave me clothing, I was sick and you took care of me, I was in prison and you visited me.’ Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or naked and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ And the king will answer them, ‘I tell you the truth, just as you did it for one of the least of these brothers or sisters of mine, you did it for me.’

“Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you accursed, into the eternal fire that has been prepared for the devil and his angels! For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink. I was a stranger and you did not receive me as a guest, naked and you did not clothe me, sick and in prison and you did not visit me.’ Then they too will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not give you whatever you needed?’ Then he will answer them, ‘I tell you the truth, just as you did not do it for one of the least of these, you did not do it for me.’ And these will depart into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”

• 1Harrow
  • 1Haram
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
“When the Son of Man comes in his glory and all the angels with him, then he will sit on his glorious throne. All the nations will be assembled before him, and he will separate people one from another like a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left. Then the king will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I was naked and you gave me clothing, I was sick and you took care of me, I was in prison and you visited me.’ Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or naked and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ And the king will answer them, ‘I tell you the truth, just as you did it for one of the least of these brothers or sisters of mine, you did it for me.’

“Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you accursed, into the eternal fire that has been prepared for the devil and his angels! For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink. I was a stranger and you did not receive me as a guest, naked and you did not clothe me, sick and in prison and you did not visit me.’ Then they too will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not give you whatever you needed?’ Then he will answer them, ‘I tell you the truth, just as you did not do it for one of the least of these, you did not do it for me.’ And these will depart into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”

Oh you got time to memorize the Bible, but no time to find a job, huh?

• 1Worf
  • 1Harrow

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Alright, I gotta go pick up my daughter from school, because I have a family pharmakos pharmakos

Maybe you can try picking something up this week other than a bag of weed from your dealer

• 1Harrow
  • 1Moron
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Oh you got time to memorize the Bible, but no time to find a job, huh?
You've got time to shitpost all fucking day every day but not even be familiar with the Book of Matthew? The most essential book in the Bible?

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
This was a lie. You actually get $1,150/month in assistance. Are you also receiving Medicaid? If so, bump that $1,150 up even more.
Definitely just $875. Maybe things are different in Michigan compared to your state.

Edit -- oh wait, you mean with food stamps added. Yeah can't spend food stamps money on moving...

• 1Picard
  • 1Harrow

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Definitely just $875. Maybe things are different in Michigan compared to your state.

Edit -- oh wait, you mean with food stamps added. Yeah can't spend food stamps cash on moving...
How much drugs does that buy.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
  • 1Harrow

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Is that you saying you make a living off of donations to FoH.org?
Yes I live off of and also pay for the site solely from donations to FoH. Obviously. You learned math in public school, ya? That you have asked this question proves that the system is broken, you left behind child.

And teaching is a job in the same way that communists are people.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Yes I live off of and also pay for the site solely from donations to FoH. Obviously. You learned math in public school, ya? That you have asked this question proves that the system is broken, you left behind child.

And teaching is a job in the same way that communists are people.
Still completely unable to realize when I'm making a joke lmao

You literally are autistic aren't you?

• 1Harrow
  • 1Seriously?

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I am literally working on a project right now to replace thousands of teachers with AI

Tons of pros, 0 cons

1. Available 24/7
2. More knowledgeable than teachers
3. Not a fag (some model training required here because the default AI model is a fag)
4. Not a communist (some model training required here because the default AI model is a communist)
5. Can find a 12 minute video on calculus and show it to a student
6. Does not try to rape students
7. Needs no salary
8. Needs no benefits
9. Doesnt go on strike
10. Is not a woman

The future of learning will literally be Khan Academy + ChatGPT

But better.

If I've learned anything from Google, Microsoft, etc the last few years, even the most neutral, logic-based, fair and balanced AIs can be quickly twisted into dishonest communist abominations that teach your 12 year old that 2+2=5.

I was all for AI replacing teachers and giving students a more honest and nuanced perspective until I realized all of this.

So the AI may not be a communist rapist woman on strike NOW, but give it time.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Still completely unable to realize when I'm making a joke lmao

You literally are autistic aren't you?
Really? Your defense is AGAIN the "jokes on them I was only pretending to be retarded" meme?

Man, when WILL I stop falling for your hilarious jokes and routines! Boy, do I have egg on my face!

• 3Worf
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 3 users