2024-2025 NFL Season - Dak Prescott's MVP Tour Part 2

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Let me stop you right there. Everyone outside the greater Pittsburgh area. Everyone.
Nope. I've met more random die-hard steelers fans in all the places i've lived than I ever did Pats fans. The steelers bandwagon was/is like 50x the size of the pats bandwagon.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Nope. I've met more random die-hard steelers fans in all the places i've lived than I ever did Pats fans. The steelers bandwagon was/is like 50x the size of the pats bandwagon.
Jokes on both of you, nobody hates the Steelers more than Steelers fans.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Those aren't randoms. That many people have just let the city of Pittsburgh.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Rare Goodell W.

The only person that has any right to take issue with Butker's statement was his wife, and if you read the whole speech she obviously loves her role in the family and being a mother. You have to be mentally deranged to think being an incredible mother and parent is some sort of slight. 99% of the backlash is coming from non-football fans who are childless, sad, and pathetic individuals.

Butker's jersey sales should go through the roof.

This country is going to shit and here we are platforming the mentally insane that are making it happen.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Rare Goodell W.

The only person that has any right to take issue with Butker's statement was his wife, and if you read the whole speech she obviously loves her role in the family and being a mother. You have to be mentally deranged to think being an incredible mother and parent is some sort of slight. 99% of the backlash is coming from non-football fans who are childless, sad, and pathetic individuals.

Butker's jersey sales should go through the roof.

This country is going to shit and here we are platforming the mentally insane that are making it happen.

That wasn’t the entire context of his speech, but w/e

In any event, pro athletes who have a spouse that is essentially a homemaker as a primary role isn’t that uncommon. If you’re pulling in millions and traveling constantly (esp in baseball), it’s not like you need the second income stream.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
If you’re pulling in millions and traveling constantly (esp in baseball), it’s not like you need the second income stream.
No kidding, and when you do have time off you're going to want to go on vacation and such, not stay home and take care of the kids so your wife can make $5k a month working a shift at the hospital as a nurse or something.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Fjx8VAJ.jpg

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Waddle is awesome, but maybe paying for some dudes to block and not have Tua get killed might be useful at some point.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
makes sense if you have a guy who can reliably get it in between the goal line and the 20

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Butker is a moron (that speech had a lot of wtf moments), but the petition is dumb. Teams keep murderers and spouse abusers on roster so long as they perform, they aren’t going to boot him over this even if people complain. Unless this dude starts fucking with the team and it impacts their on field results or he falls off a cliff performance wise, Chiefs will just say “players views are their own” and move on

If anything, he just sabotaged his endorsement deals with large market companies

What sucks is, he's a kicker and kickers have fragile psyches. All of this bullshit is liable to get in his head and he might start sucking.