4Posterity - A repository for your favorite out-of-context FOH quotes

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
tumblr_oh2kvk600g1rskx02o5_r1_250.gifv

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Hey we lived in New Orleans at the time, and there are a lot of coonasses there. I don't know if you're familiar with the term but that's basically ole Cajun boys living out on the bayou. The boat literally had a raccoon on the side showing its ass and taking a crap or something.

I still laughed though. Unfortunately we weren't slave owners, why would I want to own a jogger. Got to feed them and discipline them all the time, fuck that, our taxes already do that.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kroenen

Regimen Morum
Hey we lived in New Orleans at the time, and there are a lot of coonasses there. I don't know if you're familiar with the term but that's basically ole Cajun boys living out on the bayou. The boat literally had a raccoon on the side showing its ass and taking a crap or something.
Never heard the expression Coonass before so when I read your post I laughed and had to look it up. In the end temptation got the better of me and here we are ;)

• 1Worf

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Never heard the expression Coonass before so when I read your post I laughed and had to look it up. In the end temptation got the better of me and here we are ;)
Yeah it's a euphemism for bayou people or Cajuns. I guess you have to grow up in a cell for at least in that reach and then probably know what it is. I thought you were just trying to make a joke about us having Coons, which is a euphemism for joggers.

No worries, like I said it made me laugh. Think of it as the swamp version of a hillbilly. I think the joke is supposed to be that they'll eat anything, even a raccoons ass. Could be mistaken on the origins though, but I want to say that's what I was told when I asking as a kid.

kroenen

Regimen Morum
I thought you were just trying to make a joke about us having Coons, which is a euphemism for joggers.
I know what coon means but had never heard of coonass before, looked it up and removed the "ass" part to make it fit with the slave owner narrative ;)

• 1Like