AssHat 2023 Final Four! Vote Now!

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
So you agree

Fraudulent defenses vs bums

Lol, still clinging to one sentence with no proof he was referring to the defeat and not the second round ko

It being a second round KO or split decision doesn't affect whether it's an upset or not. I get that you don't know shit about sports, but why are you so confident in something you're clueless on?

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
It being a second round KO or split decision doesn't affect whether it's an upset or not.

Lol again misrepresenting. Clearly being a second round KO is a bigger upset than a challenger going the distance and winning on points.

It does when you have no context in which they're saying it. And I'm not the one whose entire argument rests on a single line from a background character who is probably only credited as "commentator 1" .

Mickey hand picking his opponents destroys your commentator argument, because it established that Rockys reputation was fraudulent and undeserved lmao.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

I tried using external sources to show him that nobody agrees with him but to no avail Snow White (2024)

1700351408002.png

1700351437504.png

Does Mist Mist have you on ignore?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Lol again misrepresenting. Clearly being a second round KO is a bigger upset than a challenger going the distance and winning on points.

It does when you have no context in which they're saying it. And I'm not the one whose entire argument rests on a single line from a background character who is probably only credited as "commentator 1" .

Mickey hand picking his opponents destroys your commentator argument, because it established that Rockys reputation was fraudulent and undeserved lmao.

You know nothing about boxing or sports. It's not a "bigger" upset. It's an upset if the underdog wins, that's it. The favorite winning early doesn't turn it into an upset.

You're desperate and this is pathetic. Admit you're wrong, beg for an apology, and we can end this nonsense.

Even your knowledge on how opponents are chosen prove you completely out of your element. He can't just pick nobodies off the street, that's not how any of it works.

Holy fuck dude, do you know anything about anything? 😂

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
He can't just pick nobodies off the street, that's not how any of it works.

Ambiturner Ambiturner is now resorting to "is it me that is wrong, no it was Micky all along"

1700353261738.png

OMG THAT IS LITERALLY WHAT APOLLO DONE IN THE FIRST ROCKY FILM LMAO

1700353194234.png

You've just established that you know nothing about Rocky 1 as well lmao lmao lmao

Can someone please put him out of his misery

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Ambiturner Ambiturner is now resorting to "is it me that is wrong, no it was Micky all along"

View attachment 500954

View attachment 500953

You've just established that you know nothing about Rocky 1 as well lmao lmao lmao

Dude, you don't know shit about boxing and you're embarrassing yourself here. He picked good boxers, just not someone like Lang

If you weren't retarded, you'd know they would strip the champion of the title long before he's fought 10 nobodies off the street. You do know this right? Boxing sanctioning bodies have rules?

Is there anything about boxing that you DO KNOW? Because holy shit this is hilarious 😂😂🤣

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

View attachment 500954

View attachment 500953

Tell you what, just admit your nothing but shit compared to me and I'll stop humiliating you

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

That was fight number 10? Or was that a replacement fighter since his original opponent got injured?

Holy shit you don't like anything any anything. You do realize Rocky us actually in Apollo Creed's position right? And Lang is where Rocky was in Rocky 1, the hungry challenger against the overconfident champion?

You probably think Apollo Creed was the underdog, dont you 😂

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
and Lang is where Rocky was in Rocky 1, the hungry challenger against the overconfident champion?
😂

Wrong again

1700354189915.png

Lang is the #1 ranked contender.

I literally just posted a video of Rocky fighting in a church hall lmao.

I literally just posted a video of Creed's manager saying he'd never heard of Balboa.

I literally just posted a video of Balboa's manager admitting he was intentionally avoiding Lang.

This is just embarassing

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Wrong again

View attachment 500958

Lang is the #1 ranked contender.

I literally just posted a video of Rocky fighting in a church hall lmao.

This is just embarassing

Did I say he was ranked the same? No, because you don't know how any of this works.

Please take some time to learn how boxers choose their opponents, you've embarrassed yourself enough here 😂

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Did I say he was ranked the same? No, because you don't know how any of this works.

"and Lang is where Rocky was in Rocky 1, the hungry challenger against the overconfident champion?"

Oh here we go, resorting to word games when your idiocy gets exposed.

There's being ranked the same level - and there's not even being in the same league lmao.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
"and Lang is where Rocky was in Rocky 1, the hungry challenger against the overconfident champion?"

Oh here we go, resorting to word games when your idiocy gets exposed.

There's being ranked the same level - and there's not even being in the same league lmao.

You don't seem to know anything about boxing or movies, but in the first movie Rocky was the scrappy challenger with everything to prove and Apollo Creed was the cocky champion who thought he was invincible.

If you can't see how this parallels Rocky 3 then you're completely hopeless.

It also looks like you're flip flopping again and saying only the audience's perception matters on who the "underdog" is. Fuck dude, at least have some consistency with your wrongness

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
You don't seem to know anything about boxing or movies, but in the first movie Rocky was the scrappy challenger with everything to prove and Apollo Creed was the cocky champion who thought he was invincible.

He was the "challenger" only because he was hand picked out of a folder by Creed who wanted the publicity of giving a total nobody a title shot. Nobody thought Rocky had a chance or could pose a viable challenge.

Everything I'm claiming is backed up by the scenes I am posting yet you keep doubling down on terrible analysis

It also looks like you're flip flopping again

No, the issue this whole time is you making statements like "everyone but Mickey" and "Lang is where Rocky was in Rocky 1" and then crying about those posts being debunked and crying about your words being taken literally instead of figuratively.

Lang was the #1 ranked contender. Rocky was a nobody literally helping a low level gangster run a protection racket LMAO.

Rockys manager was scared of Lang and intentionally avoiding his challenger/contender status. Creeds manager had never heard of Balboa.

Saying they're in the same place is like saying you and Marvin the fucking Martian are in the same place because you're both in the same universe lmao

Also, you keep clinging to real life boxing rules - you know it's a fictional movie universe. Is the boxing association ever even mentioned?

Last edited:

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

he's literally saying "Mickey is wrong" and that Mickey could never have hand picked "easy fights" despite Mickey admitting to doing exactly that, and Lang accusing Mickey of doing exactly that because a fictional boxing association would never have allowed it.