AssHat 2023 Voting Round 1

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
That's a lie. It might have been forced on you by amod, but if it was, you changed it back before you ran away. You act like I wasn't there and part of it all. We checked your old posts while you were being a bitch. You were not wearing the avatar.

I am not wearing a putin avatar. I am wearing a cutler avatar. You can tell because he's the one with his eyes open.

Nah, the only lie thats been perpetuated here for almost a decade is that I "welched" on the bet. You've been lying to everyone for close to a decade now, that's how long you've been obsessing about me flipping the script on you. Man, you are still so salty about me getting the last laugh on you.

The bet that people demanded I wear had nothing to do with the original bet. It was just a bunch of shit to rustle my jimmies because I worded the bet in such a way that regardless of who won or lost, they would have to wear a Cutler avatar. The original intent of the bet was for me to wear a Romo avatar if I lost, bet you forgot about that part, retard.

So now everyone's pissed because even though I lost, I still get to wear a Cutler avatar so people start fucking with bet stipulations and adding all this shit to it that has nothing to do with the bet. So mods make me wear the Putin avatar and I stop logging in.

You and your gang of faggots were the ones who actually welched on the bet. I'm just nice enough to let that one slide by because I dont bother with shit that happened 2 years ago let alone 10 years ago or whenever that bet happened.

Last edited:
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I am not wearing a putin avatar. I am wearing a cutler avatar. You can tell because he's the one with his eyes open.

You're not wearing a Putin or Cutler avatar and you haven't for a long time.

You're wearing an Araysar avatar. Your entire board identity has been defined by me for years.

I have lived in your head rent free for almost a decade. If there were squatter's rights on brains, I'd own you outright by now.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Worf

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Araysar up in here campaigning. Quite effectively I have to say, for the rube. He is definitely losing my vote for being a tryhard sweat.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Araysar up in here campaigning. Quite effectively I have to say, for the rube. He is definitely losing my vote for being a tryhard sweat.

Dont forget to vote for me and vote often.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
This thread really highlights how similar FOH is to your average Walmart.

Anyone wanna see my balls?

• 4Worf
  • 1Smuggly

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Just end the tournament and crown me king.

You're wasting your time

200w.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
The original intent of the bet was for me to wear a Romo avatar if I lost, bet you forgot about that part, retard.
Da fuk are you talking about? Of course I remember it, I'm a cowboy fan. That's why I was following the bet from the beginning. The bet was who would have the higher QBR (I think or maybe some bullshit offshot stat of the QBR) between cutler and romo.

Anyway, you seem salty. Maybe you should wear the fucking avatar like a man and you will stop taking shit over it. Worked for utanyan. Years later he finally paid his debt and all was forgiven.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Maybe you should wear the fucking avatar like a man and you will stop taking shit over it. Worked for utanyan. Years later he finally paid his debt and all was forgiven.
Sweet summer child. Ara is not that type of autist.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Zaara vs. Dicktrickle - only to prove I'm not a simp, otherwise I'd totally take Dick...wait...
Ignatius vs. Lightning Lord Rule - fuck the police
... vs. frenzied wombat - only because it is fun to make people use his name
Indyocracy vs. Bandwagon - because Bandwagon wants it too much
Butthurt vs. Ambiturner - coin toss
Blazin vs. Maul - coin
Denamian vs. Nirgon - Brad mads
Kaines vs. Boozecube - for making me hungry in FSR all the time
Cybsled vs. Talos - coin
Gutterflesh vs. Tuco - tradition
Hoss vs. Soygen - toilet etiquette
popsicledeath vs. Muurloen - coin
Zapatta vs. Oblio - rewarding his efforts
Rajaah vs. Music For Fish - hah
Deathwing vs. BrutulTM - coin
Jasker vs. Sanrith Descartes - the algorithm told me to
Mist vs. Erronius - putting in work, although Rolyat almost negates any asshattery
grim1 vs. Kiroy - coin
Adebisi vs. Chukzombi Astr0Creep - neither, but fat girls? come on man!
Stupidmonkey vs. lurkingdirk - tradition
Edaw vs. Izo - photoshop vs. sacred holder of FoH tits, tough call, coin
Dr. Retarded vs. Chris - never done anything to me personally, but Dr. R is my Starfield bro
RobXIII vs. Moglyzoke Moogleman - coin
spronk vs. Bodhy - new guy

• 3Like
  • 1I Came
  • 1WTF

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
It was pointless extending, most people already had sizeable leads that wouldn't be affected by an extra day or two of votes
Leads have nothing to do with it. LLR just wants to read peoples commets for the picks

• 3Harrow
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 3 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Da fuk are you talking about? Of course I remember it, I'm a cowboy fan. That's why I was following the bet from the beginning. The bet was who would have the higher QBR (I think or maybe some bullshit offshot stat of the QBR) between cutler and romo.

Oh so thats why you're so mad? Because i didnt wear a Romo avatar? LMAO

This is so much more pathetic now

Anyway, you seem salty. Maybe you should wear the fucking avatar like a man and you will stop taking shit over it. Worked for utanyan. Years later he finally paid his debt and all was forgiven.

I dont have a debt to pay.

I probably do owe you some rent though for living rent free in that JerryWorld brains of yours for years and years

• 1Harrow
  • 1Salty

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
All those people who didn't vote for Hoss, are you having second thoughts yet?

What an asshat.

• 3Worf
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

Zaara vs. Dicktrickle - because I don't know who that is, though it rings a bell
Ignatius vs. Lightning Lord Rule - ditto
... vs. frenzied wombat - because ... name is annoying
Indyocracy vs. Bandwagon - Often not sure if serious
Butthurt vs. Ambiturner - Ironically often the more butthurt-sounding of the two
Blazin vs. Maul - Blazin and I have similar health problems so I got his back
Denamian vs. Nirgon - Don't want to vote for either of these guys so I'll flip a coin
Kaines vs. Boozecube - Can't recall Kaines doing anything controversial
Cybsled vs. Talos - Cyb has logical and fair takes, I just disagree with them
Gutterflesh vs. Tuco - Like both guys, Tuco is better at EQ than me though
Hoss vs. Soygen - Soygen's management of Monkly Business goes a long way
popsicledeath vs. Muurloen - Popsicle says a lot of good stuff, but says it in such a verbose, blackpilled, fed-y way
Zapatta vs. Oblio - Z doesn't know who I am? Well...fuck you!
Rajaah vs. Music For Fish - What an asshat
Deathwing vs. BrutulTM - coin flip
Jasker vs. Sanrith Descartes - Jesus Christ
Mist vs. Erronius - Going against the zeitgeist
grim1 vs. Kiroy - Not sure if this guy is special or what
Adebisi vs. Chukzombi Astr0Creep - Chuk good ppl
Stupidmonkey vs. lurkingdirk - no comment
Edaw vs. Izo - All the Hans Landa is annoying
Dr. Retarded vs. Chris - I mean
RobXIII vs. Moglyzoke Moogleman - What a ridiculous name
spronk vs. Bodhy - coin flip

Wait, wasn't pharmakos pharmakos on here? Did he bribe his way out of the tournament at 3 AM?

Also a lot of the people on this list aren't actually asshats. What's with all the padding?

And nobody nominated Gavin?

So many questions about this process. Rigged!

• 3Like
  • 1Jonesing
  • 1Faggotry

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Here is my proposal to all of you before my triumphant entry into the 2nd round begins.

I want this award for my collection.

So I will make an avatar bet with anyone about anything for 24 hours, no matter how stupid. I'll bet you that the sky won't be blue tomorrow. I'll bet you that water is dry and I'll bet you that the earth is flat.

I will then promptly "WELCH" on every single bet to ensure my glorious ascension to the Asshat Title.

You can all kiss my ass and whine and cry about it like Hoss has for a decade. Then change your avatars like Hoss and Sanrith have done to show just how badly they were hurt by me, and cry about it some more.

This is my offer to you to become the ASSHAT GOD.

• 1Wow!
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Jew